Chapter One: Caught

Katya shoved her up against a wall her lips quivering asking for them to kiss, Katya didn't know how to feel she had always wanted this but something didn't feel right, but it also did. Trixie could not wait any longer she pressed her lips against katya for a long wet passionate kiss, this made Trixie so horny and she was practically begging Katya for more.

Just as Katya was starting to get into a slow rough grid the door opened, it was Adore kinda drunk but nonetheless she knew what was happening. "Omg you guys are on next you can fuck each other after".

Trixie went bright red she was so embarrassed, Katya came off her so quickly. Trixie was sad because she really really wanted that to happen, she loved this woman as friends and more but just couldn't admit it. "Katya-" she was cut off " it doesn't matter, we can't tell anybody about this" she said this in a firm tone it scared Trixie but also turned her on more. "But Katya-" she was cut off again. "Trixie leave it".

Trixie just accepted the fact that Katya was extremely embarrassed much like herself which was understandable. Trixie put on out flowery dress and her white boots for her outfit on stage. She was heart broken " why did that have to happen?" She's always wanted that and she now thought not only did it ruin their friendship but she would never get another chance. But she was wrong very, very wrong.

HI GUYS I HOPE THIS IS OK! I'm going to try update it every 2 days 💗✌🏻