♤ ᑭᖇOᖴIᒪE ♤

《GENERAL》

ғɪʀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Alice
ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴᴄɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Ah - Liss

ʟᴀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Habike
ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴᴄɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Ha - Bick - ee

ᴀɢᴇ: 15 (starting UA)
ᴅᴏʙ: 25th January
sᴛᴀʀ sɪɢɴ: Aquarius

《APPEARANCE》

ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: Ash blonde
ʜᴀɪʀ ʟᴇɴɢᴛʜ: To her lower back
ʜᴀɪʀ sᴛʏʟᴇ: Usually let down and slightly wavy

ᴇʏᴇ sʜᴀᴘᴇ: Round and cat shaped
ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: A misty ocean blue

sᴋɪɴ ᴛᴏɴᴇ: Porcelain
sᴋɪɴ ᴛᴇxᴛᴜʀᴇ/sᴛᴀᴛᴇ: Smooth and soft

ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 5"3 foot
ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ: Slightly underweight
ᴄᴜʀᴠʏ/ғʟᴀᴛ: More on the flat side

ғʟᴇxɪʙʟᴇ: Very
ᴛᴏɴᴇᴅ: Only slightly

ғʀᴇᴄᴋʟᴇs: A few dotted all over
ʙɪʀᴛʜ ᴍᴀʀᴋs: A heart shaped brown one on the back of her lower neck

ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs: None
ᴘɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs: None
ᴀᴄᴄᴇssᴏʀɪᴇs: Usually has some form of bow in her hair.
Always seen with a small silver pocket watch that was a gift from a friend.

《FAMILY》

ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: Amelia Habike
ᴀɢᴇ: 34
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Dead/deceased
ǫᴜɪʀᴋ: None
ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Was a very spoilt and stuck up woman

ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ: Aramon Habike
ᴀɢᴇ: 40
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Alive
ǫᴜɪʀᴋ: None
ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: A very strong alcoholic and takes pleasure in harming Alice. He blames Alice for Amelia's death since she passed while giving birth to Alice. He is also jealous that Alice possesses a quirk.

sɪʙʟɪɴɢs: None

《QUIRK》

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Wonderland

ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ/ɪɴғᴏ: Alice is able to travel into an alternate universe, everything is in the same place as the real world and she can still see everyone but theres a twist.
Everything in this world is very colorful, in warm hues.
In this world live the 'characters' Alice has made through her imagination, this is the same for the world and what's in it itself.
She is able to use different keys to open doors into wonderland while in the real world and take things in or out.
She can also travel through mirrors from one place to another.
She is able to remain in wonderland as long as she wants, in the real world you can tell where she currently is only by a small blue butterfly.

ᴅʀᴀᴡʙᴀᴄᴋs: If her characters have been out of wonderland for too long then they will begin to disappear.
Over using her quirk to keep them out causes her to become very nauseous and tired.

《CHARACTERS》

cнεsнιяε

qυσтє: "Oh honey, we're all mad here, that includes you too now"

αρρєαяαи¢є: A large animated purple and pink cat with a wide crescent moon grin

αвιℓιту: He can change the shape of his body at will, appear and disappear as well as float

єχтяα: Alice allows him to travel in and out of wonderland at will, hes one of her best friends and is much like a brother to her

ωнιтε яαввιт

qυσтє: "Please hurry up Alice, you'll be late for your first day!"

αρρєαяαи¢є: An animated pure albino rabbit with tall floppy ears and red eyes. Hes always found wearing a neat suit and top hat, along with his trusty stopwatch.

αвιℓιту: He is able to make borrows to take you where ever you wish and is always able to tell the time, no matter where you are. He is able to turn into a plush white rabbit and stay in that form in the real world without draining any of Alice's energy.

єχтяα: White is seen as a grandfather figure to Alice, hes always there for her. Alice takes him everywhere in his plush form, finding comfort in his prescense

мα∂ нαттεя

qυσтє: "Ooooh! Ally dear I finally found you! Do you want to have some tea with me?"

αρρєαяαи¢є: A very flamboyant and tall man with eye catching shoulder length ginger hair and vibrant green eyes. He wears an odd forest green suit and top hat

αвιℓιту: Hatter can pull absolutely anything he wants out of his trusty hat and is able to float/levitate.

єχтяα: Hatter is like Alice's big brother, he helps her cheer up and always manages to put a smile on her face.

тωε∂ℓε ∂εε αη∂ ∂υм

qυσтє: "B-but Ally! He started it" "No! You started it!"

αρρєαяαи¢є: Identical twin brothers with short black hair and bright pink eyes. They wear black overalls and a black and white striped top. They both appear to be around the age of 12 year old boys.

αвιℓιту: They are body guards of sort. Both of them are very strong and good with weapons and combat.

єχтяα: Alice sees them both as her younger brothers and now treats sorting out their small arguments as a simple every day thing

∂σямσυsε

qυσтє: "Ally! Please be carefull out there!"

αρρєαяαи¢є: A small white dormouse that's always found with his trusty little rapier

αвιℓιту: Dorie is like Alice's small pocket bodyguard. Hes always there to keep an eye on her and warn her of any danger.

єχтяα: Alice is able to keep him out through the day without trouble since hes only small and doesn't take up much energy. She also sees him as an older brother.

cαтεяριℓℓαя

qυσтє: " I think it's about time you got yourself some real friends Alice... After all... We're only your imagination"

αρρєαяαи¢є: A Blue Caterpiller that is more often than not found smoking an old pipe.

αвιℓιту: He is able to turn into a swarm of blue butterflies, anyone who is touched by these butterflies will be sent into a deep sleep.

єχтяα: Alice views him as another grandfather, he is a very wise per-...uh... caterpillar.

" ιғ тнιs ωαs α ∂яεαм

тнεη αт ℓεαsт ι'vε gσт

мεмσяιεs ғσя ωнεη мσяηιηg cσмεs"