1.1

•Minho's p.o.v•

It was Saturday. Finally.

I felt bad for saying what I had said to Jisung yesterday. I don't know why I said that. What was going through my head when I said that?

"Minho can you get the mail?" My mom asked me.

"Sure" I said as I got up and opened the front door. I walked over to the mailbox and grabbed everything inside. I looked through it as I walked back to the front door.

One of the envelopes said 'Minho' on it. I put the rest on the counter and went up to my room.

I opened it and took out what was inside. I unfolded the piece of paper and read it.

I could feel tears in my eyes as I read every sentence.

He fucking killed himself.

All because of me.

I started crying and crying feeling no end to the tears.

I got up and ran to his house remembering where it was from all the times we used to hang out. I knocked on the door and his mom opened it, her face emotionless.

"I need to see Jisung." I said and she let me in. I went up to his room seeing no one. I opened his bathroom door and saw him just laying there.

He's still breathing.

I can still save him.

I picked him up and ran out of the house. His parents didn't even look at me. I got in my car and drove as fast as I could to the nearest hospital.