Chapter 13

I wake up at 9 O'clock so I can get all my stuff in the car and eat and do all that jazz before going to meet yo with Synthea. I decided to fix some pancakes for me and maggie considering shes still here and I asked her to watch my house while I'm away.
Anyways, the concert starts at 7:30, so, we were planning on leaving at 11 to get there in time. Before I threw my stuff in the car, I got a snapchat notification.

Prince.Jinnie sent you a message...

I decided to open it before I started to drive. Because I'm a safe driver, obviously.

Prince.Jinnie
Hey Lil :))

Me
Oh, hey Sam!
I see you gave me a nickname 😂

Prince.Jinnie
Oh hehe👉👈
Sorry, that's what I refer to you as when I talk to the guys about you.
Shoot, that sounded rude. It's all good things :)
And uh, hows your day going?

Me
Ahh, you didn't:)
And ohh, you talk about me

And uh, I'm going good, I was actually about to meet up with my friend and we were gonna go check in at our hotel and head to the venue for the Stray Kids concert :)What about you?

What about you?

Prince.Jinnie
Oh yeah, that's today!
I'm sure you're excited😊
And, I'm actually getting ready for work:)
And like I said, it's all good things that are said about you

JinnieOh yeah, that's today!I'm sure you're excited😊And, I'm actually getting ready for work:) And like I said, it's all good things that are said about you

Me
I- you just hearted me using Lucas 🥺
Bruh. Lucas is the best 😌 we share a birthday. Anyways, I dont think I ever asked this, but what's your job? You always mention you've got to work, and it made me curious since I don't know what you do.
That is, if you don't mind me asking.