Prologue

7:15 pm. A mysterious Alien Species who call them Selfs "Wizards" from the planet they call Fiore landed on Planet Earth. Experts Believe that they crashed there Spaceships Purposely, Just to Dominate our planet there bewitched so-called magical Abilities. A group of protesters against these "Wizards" know as the Sabertooth Tigers are Against the Wizards stay,and thus a new war of our Generation has Started. Humans agianst these terrorist.... Who will Survive and who will die?

Lucy shut the Tv.

This is stupid”

Her father Rasied and Eyebrow at her. “Why is that so?”

She Shrugged, “The media is just calling Wizards terrorist when clearly they've done nothing wrong. I mean, Maybe the crash was just an Accident...”

Her father said Nothing and turned the T.V. back on.

Lucy shrugged and turned the tv back on. Gunshots could be heard all Around, but due to the fact that the Technology was so Advanced, they invented a special machine that only had an Effect with people with magic abilities so that the "actual" Humans wouldn't be harmed.

-------------------------------------------

Run Natus Run"

The salmon boy looked at his Grandpa with fear. “What? Why?”

The old man who many recognised as Makarov shook his head. “You have a life to live an many years Ahead of you. Don't worry about me , Don't worry about me, Just run... Run and never forget who you once we're. A fairy tail member with pride and joy. Never dwell on the past and  never mourn for the lives we've lost someday we will all be together in unity but for right now my boy, stay postive don't cry. Smile and be the cheerfull boy you've always been. Be a proud fairy tale member!”   MacKarov said and smiled at the boy.