Part 1

Witney's POV

"And the wait is over! Alfonso and witney!" I jumped out of my skin when I herd tom say that Alfonso and I won dancing with the stars.

I was in complete shock because this was my second season as a pro, but we deserved it.

Before I knew it the whole cast was hovering around us and derek lifted me high in the air above his shoulders.

I was so excited that I felt like a queen. I knew the show was over when the cameras stopped and I was back on the ground.

Even though everybody was excited they all slowly went away and I looked
to my left and I saw Sadie.
Sadie was mark's partner and they just came in second.

She walked over and sat on the steps and I followed her.

I smiled at her and said "You did great and don't let anybody tell you different."
I saw a tear fall from her eye and she replied "Thanks it means a lot it's just no one was with me right when the show ended mark ran off and I haven't seen him sense."

"I'll go find him." I replied back and walked off.

I quickly got changed and I looked everywhere for mark but I couldn't find him.

I then remembered that he might be on the jet bringing us to New York. We aren't gunna take of for another hour and a half so he might be there.

I hurry back to my dressing room grab my bags and run to the jet in the parking lot.

Sure enough there was mark sitting in a couch with his face in his hands. I slowly walked up and say down next to him. "Hey." I whispered quietly.

He looked up with red eyes smiled and said "Hey wit." "Mark, why are you crying you and Sadie did amazing." I looked into his eyes and slowly touch my hand to his soft face and wiped his tear.

"I am very proud on how far Sadie came but, it's not just that." Mark pulled out his phone and showed me a text 'mark I know this is probably not a good time but I don't think it's working out I'm breaking up with you' it was from Jean marks girlfriend ( I just made up a name).

"Omg my gosh mark I'm so sorry." I said sadly. "It's alright it is all better when I have a great friend like you." right after he said that he slowly kissed my forehead.

But that word would stay in my head all night, friend.

An hour and a half later we were all on the plane taking pictures. Some people were falling asleep.

A half hour latter everyone was sleeping, except me.

We all had our own little bunk beds and I couldn't sleep. So I went to our living room area.

When I walked in there I saw derek on the couch watch yesterday's finale.

"Sorry I didn't know you were still trying to sleep I'll turn it off." Derek said quickly.

"Oh no I wasn't it's fine mind if I watch too." I replied back. "Not at all sit down." He said as he patted the seat next to him.

It was pretty quiet so I asked him "Did you hear about mark. Jean broke up with him."

"Wow I didn't know that. That must be why he wast talking to anyone." Derek said back.

We were watching the show and then Derek told me he was going to go to bed.

He walked off but I stayed on the couch.

I quickly checked my phone and it was 3:30am. I herd foot steps walk in and I closed my eyes like I was sleeping.

Mark's POV

I was laying in bed at I was so hungry so I went to go get some fruit and sit down on the couch.

But I saw Witney. She was beautiful. She had no makeup on, her hair down and almost a smile on her face.

Strange but cute. I could hear her soft breathing and I new she looked so peaceful.

But that couch wasn't comfy at all. So I moved a strand of hair out of her face and slowly lifted her up.

I brought her back to her bunk bed, kissed her cheek and walked off.
------------------------
I hope you guys enjoy this mark and witney fanfic! I just saying that if you keep reading on it gets better in farther chapters so please keep reading!!