Part 5

Witney's POV

It has been 2 weeks sense I saw mark and sense we kissed. I haven't texted him or called him and he didn't do the same. Thanksgiving flew by and it was already the second week of December.

Today was the first day of rehearsals and I was so nervous. I really wanted to tell someone what happened between Mark and I so I called Jenna to come over before practice.

Within 10 minutes there was a knock at the door. I ran and let Jenna in and she said "Hey, what's up." I sighed "Okay so I'm really nervous for rehearsals today because right before I left to come back home from New York Mark and I kissed..."

Jenna's jaw dropped but then she smiled and said "WITNEY CARSON YOU KISS MAR..." I quickly put my hand over her mouth. "Jenna my parents are home!" I hissed.

"Sorry but you kissed Mark?!" She giggled as she whispered. "Ya and I haven't talked to him sense. Plus we are dancing together." I said nervously.

Jenna quickly checked her phone and said "You know you are never gunna get a chance to dance with him cause it's 8:50." My eyes widened "Okay we can make it by nine!"

I grabbed my bag and started running out the door but Jenna stopped me. "Your gunna go in your pajamas?" She laughed. "Oh my god I'll be down in five." I said as I ran upstairs to get everything I need.

I got changed and grabbed everything quickly. I ran downstairs grabbed Jenna's hand hand we ran out the door. When we got to the studio everyone was sitting on their phones.

"Sorry we're late guys!" I said panting. "Practice is at 9:15 it's only 9:00 your early." Val laughed. "Oh, well do you guys want to get started early then?" I asked.

"Sure why not." Val said as everyone got up. Everyone knew who they were dancing with, and of corse I was with Mark. We were choreographing this dance.

It was the opening number for our first performance so it had to be the best. At first it was kind of awkward dancing with mark but once we got started it was perfect.

Our bodies moved perfectly together. Making every move our best. Finally when we ran the routine full out, it was so perfect. Honestly, this whole rehearsal made up for not seeing Mark for so long.

After six hours of rehearsal we were done. Everyone was just sitting on the ground on their phones when I got a text from Mark 'hi'.

He was sitting right across from me and I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back and winked and looked back down at his phone.

I texted him back 'hey😂'. 'Dinner at my place 7:30?' He texted. I then looked at him and he was looking at me, I smiled and shook my head yes.

[..]

I went out for a little while so when I got back to my house I ran upstairs to find the perfect outfit. I chose a pretty light blue sweater with grey jeans.

It took a while for me to get ready, but when I was ready it was 7:00 so I decided to head over to Marks house.

When I got there he had all of his Christmas lights up reminding me it was almost Christmas! I was admiring his lights while I was walking up the porch.

Right when I got to the door I took a deep breath and then rang the door bell. Before I knew it Mark was standing in front of me with a smile on his face. He said "You look beautiful Witney."

I blushed and smiled "Thank you." We were just standing there outside until Mark said "Oh ya come in."

I smiled as I walked into his house. He had a beautiful 8 foot tall tree and a gorgeous tree topper. "Wow your house is beautiful." I smiled and him.

"Thanks, but it is much more beautiful with you in it." Mark whispered into my ear. He then kissed my ear, and left tiny kisses along my jaw line until he reached my lips.

He paused before he kissed me tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. He then leaned in quickly wasting no time crashing my lips with mine. Our lips moved in perfect synchronization while I ran my hand through his curly hair.

He then lifted me up wrapping my legs around his waist. He ran his hands up and down my back taking full control. Until I pulled away smiling.

I then new I would have the best night with the perfect man.
--------------------
Sorry it took so long to update. I'll try to update soon❤️