Chapter 1: The uprising

Her large breasts bounded up and down as she repeatedly came down on him, her hand rested firmly on his broad muscular chest, her coarse sandy pubes grinding against the smooth black hair at the base of his shaft.

"Oh God" The blonde woman exclaimed.

"Not quite" The dark haired man replied coolly. In truth, he was sick of people screaming his father's name while they fucked but this one's buxom was enough to not chastise her about it. If he were to be honest to himself though, there was something strange and mystical about this girl that Lucifer can't put his fingers on but he didn't give it too much thought.

"You're as much an angel as I'm God" He quipped

"That'd make you a DemiGod then" She replied between moans and pants of ecstasy.

"Confident and show offy... I like that, Darling" He said with a coy voice, smooth and sweet but with more than a hint of danger, before flipping them around so that he's on top and moving a hand down to rest on her hip and pleasure her clit with his thumb while his hip was still thrusting. He ran his other hand through his side swept undercut black hair that matched his coal black eyes.

"Are you British?" She remarked on his accent though the end of her sentence was cut off by a loud moan.

"No, I picked up the accent and thought It sounded good" Lucifer replied truthfully and started thrusting faster and harder.

"I'm gonna cum again, Devin!" She said for the fifth time that night. Devin Morningstar was the name Lucifer chose when he assumed the identity of a human entrepreneur and CEO of a hotel and Casino chain "Paradise Lost", after one his favorite piece of literature. His sister, Azrael, the Angel of Death went with a slightly less conspicuous name Amber Morninstar, Devin Morningstar's sister, co-owner of Paradise Lost and supermodel.

"I think I'm cumming too" He said for the first time that night. Their moment of pleasure came at the same time, Sandra's loud moans intermingled with Lucifer's angelic coos as his ejaculate filled her up.

He rolled over onto the king sized bed, rested his head on the goose feather pillow and stared up to the ceiling which was painted to resemble the cosmos, filled with stars that he himself created. Truthfully, he missed the times before his fall when he was an Archangel, the Lightbringer, Son of the Morning instead of the Prince of Darkness and King of Hell but on the bright side, he was somewhat free from his helicopter parent of a father.

"I should probably get back to work now" Sandra said after checking her watch. He slapped her ass once more as she got up weakly, her legs still shaking and her private dripping semen onto the bed sheet.

"Careful" He said "That's very expensive"

She turned around, blushing "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to", he glanced up and down her figure, long, blonde hair framed a pretty strawberry shaped face, round, firm breasts with pink nipples, a flat muscular stomach and coarse sandy pubes.

"No worries, detective, I was messing with you" He said "What do have, working so late?"

"Detective work" Sandra said with a smirk and quickly put on her clothes and was about to exit the hotel room.

"Wait" Lucifer called out "You forgot your gun and badge, detective" He offered her her badge and pistol grip first. She took them and thanked him before opening the door and quickly leaving.

Azrael just happened to be at the door, about to knock and glanced at Sandra while moving into the room. His sister had black hair that contrasted with her fair skin and highlighted her haunting violet eyes. she had a slim, feminine face that goes well with her lithe, sinewy figure.