Elena's Power

Elena
What do you mean they aren't in jail? You know what could happen if anyone finds out about our involvement in all the missing teens and others around Seattle? Well I can't let it go, my buyer was unhappy about not getting his products. He refuses to buy until I get Josephine at least to him. He likes those nerdy types, says the show the greatest fear of all and that's what toots his horn of plenty. Whatever that means. Listen I have to check out the new shipment and see if I can find new products suitable for the buyer. He wants them by next week or he's buying from or competitors. Linc was supposed to help at the party, but per usual he was tied up, or he had his pets tied up who knows at this point..  I don't know, but he definitely swings the shaft both ways. I think he prefers to find his own shafts, but he has his tried but true pets since he joined in our fun. He finally got on board with having virgins, because we get more cash for fresh meat that's trainable. Fear is a good tool for getting the desired results. Have the cages been cleaned and tracking devices inserted? We hadn't been able to insert them in the Alaskan group since the cops got here so quickly. Glad they were on payroll and decided to forgo looking further. Josephine and the two guys with her were very insistent that the house be checked further after finding the walls had a hollow sound as if there was space behind them. She nearly discovered the escape tunnels. For a 14 year old she is pretty alert. Hey afternoon tea with Grace Grey today. So have to fly. As some would say all I need is my black hat, broom, cat and my cackle and I am good to go. And to think I own beauty salons. Ahh my plastic surgeon has my Dorian Grey painting somewhere. Think I need to add that wart back on for Halloween? Chuckles.
(For those who don't know Dorian Grey was an evil man that had a paining of himself that got uglier while Dorian walked around looking the same the painting grew uglier with each evil deed done by the real Dorian. Of course he hid the painting)
Dr Grace Grey
Mia and September I need to talk to you in regards to bringing Josephine home. I would prefer you not get to friendly with her and don't invite her here again please. Something not quite right about her, even Elena says she doesn't seem to be your typical 14 year girl. She suddenly loses a friend at a party, Elena says they think Josephine was involved in her disappearance. Police have found Rios' body. They found her dead in Alaska according to her mother. We will attend the funeral, but if Josephine and her family are there avoid them please. Elena thinks this party was setup by Josephine and her brothers in a vacant home. I don't see how, but who knows right?
Mia
Something sounds wrong here and starting  to think the odor is coming from Elena Lincoln. She gives me the heevie geevies. Her and that scumbag she's married to. Have you seen him watch dad and both our brothers ass when they don't see him. I caught him several times. He followed Elliott outside and invited him over for a guys night. When Elliott asked who all would be there he said just he and Elliott. Elliott declined the invite. He tried with Christian too. Christian told him to get fiends his own age.
September
Goodness mom listens way too much to Elena Lincoln. I think she is missing something. I know that Josephine wasn't the one inviting people to a party. Shoot she can't afford new shoes, where would she get money for a party? I tell Mia to watch out for the Lincoln's because it's strange how they are pointing fingers at Josephine for a lot of things. Rio wasn't the only missing person that night. Mom needs to be aware of the fact over the years a lot of kids from Coping Together went missing. Some just to get away from all the ills of their lives, but some just vanished without a trace. I started looking back and saw a pattern of missing kids. Every year.