Meeting Alphas [4]

Ariane's POV ( I know it's not her real name, but I'm going to use her middle name until you guys find out.)

10 years ago . . .

I was in my room playing with my dolls. I heard crashes and shouts downstairs. My brother rushed in the door.

" Danny. What's happening?", I asked him.

" Listen, I need you to stay very quiet. Okay? No matter what happens don't make a sound.", He said as he sprayed me with something and put me in the closet.

He handed me a bag. " There are things in the bag that will help you. Mommy, Daddy and I love you. Okay? Always remember that." He closed the closet door.

The door to my room crashed opened. I peeked through the opening. But it was a mistake. I couldn't look away as my brother was killed before my own eyes. Tears fell from my eyes.

That man who killed my brother suddenly shifted into a werewolf. I waited until there was only silence. I went to my brother's dead body. I started crying." I'm sorry, Danny. I didn't do anything to stop them. I promised that I will get revenge. Goodbye Brother."

I ran out of the house and ran into the forest. I went into the middle of the clearing and went up to the tree. I opened the bark and put the password in. The ground opened a hole and I jumped in. I saw this guy sitting on a chair. He opened his mouth.

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

I sat up on my bed and turned off my alarm clock. I felt something wet on my face. Tears. Today's the day. The day my family died. The day where I lost all hope. The day I changed.

I got up from bed and changed into my workout clothes. I went downstairs to eat. After I was done eating, I went to the basement. I got a gun and started to practice shooting. Thank god that the basement is soundproof.

" How are you up so early?", David asked.

" Practicing.", I said.

" Okay.", he said. AWKWARD. He's still standing there?

" What do you want?", I snapped.

" No need to snap, I just wanted to tell you that BOSS called and he want us to meet the people who hired us.", he told me.

" Fine. When?", I asked.

" In the afternoon.", he said as he swayed from foot to foot." Well.... Bye."

" Bye.", I said staring at him intensely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A= Ariane

V= Venus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's something different about him & I don't like it. -A

I agree. Always be prepared when you are near him, Ariane. Remember I will be with you always. -V

Venus, what's going to happen? -A

----------------------------------------------

Venus?-A

--------------------------------------------

Ugh. Stupid Guardian. -A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~