Part 6

Thanks for the food.” Goku said putting down his fork.

“That’s fine… umm.. hey… so… d-do you want to… uhh… go out…?”

“You mean outside?”

“no, I mean be my boyfriend.” Vegeta said.

“oh.. um okai.” Goku said.

“what’s the matter?” vegeta asked.

Kakarot frowned at him, “I’ll only go out with you if you stop being a bully.”

“WHAT?” vegeta gasped.

“I am not going to date a bully…” Kakarot said and crossed his arms over his chest and looked away.

“oh fine.. only because I want to go out with you… and you want me to..” vegeta said sighing, “I will stop hurting people.”

This made goku smile, “alright!”

Vegeta smiled too, “do you want to stay over tonight?”

"yeah ok.. I have to let my dad know..” Kakarot said and called his dad. Bardock (lol is his father and a student?) said he could stay over.

When it was night time vegeta wanted to watch a horror movie, goku accepted. They watched on the couch with popcorn. They were watching the ring, goku got scared and cuddled next to vegeta, “we can stop watching it if you want..” vegeta said.

“okay…” goku said and moved off him to turn off the tv. “hey where is your dad and brother?” he asked.

“umm… my dad is at the city, and I have no idea where tarble is… let’s go to my room.” Vegeta said grabbing kakarot’s hand and taking him up stairs (he has a double story house ^o^)

They both sat on the bed, staring at the ground. Suddenly, vegeta grabbed goku and kissed him. Goku pushed him away. “what’s the matter?” vegeta asked.

“i….. I don’t know, this just seems so fast…” he said scared.

“what? But you like me, you KISSED me! I gave up bullying for you!” vegeta yelled and slapped him across the face (O.O) “your too confusing!....”

Kakarot was crying, “im going home…” he said quietly and stood up, “we’re not together anymore.”

"fine! I’m not interested anymore anyway! My new crush is Yamcha!” he lied.

Kakarot’s eyes teared up, then he left. Vegeta just stood up and walked in his lounge, he saw Tarble watching the rest of the movie they paused. He wet himself when he felt vegeta tap his shoulder, “AH SAMARA, DON’T KILL ME!” tarble screamed and punched vegeta’s face.

“I’m not f**king samara, don’t watch that shit, your too young!” vegeta yelled and blew up the tv.

“but I was getting into it!” tarble cried. Then vegeta punched his face.

“THAT’S FOR PUNCHING ME!” vegeta said and walked off.

Tarble passed out on the couch.

The next day, vegeta walked to school and saw Kakarot take a seat, “I HATE YOU!” vegeta yelled and threw paper at him (which floated back to him)