One

Hello, my Fellow Wattpaders!

Welcome to My Random Thoughts. 

So this is the first time to write something since I lost my other account. And I'm sorta celebrating the fact that I just recovered from the flu!! YAY!!

I saw this video the other day and I fell in love with it:) Does anybody else think the same thing?

So I have decided to start a Fanfiction series involving Hiccelsa and another one that's a Hiccelsa vs Jelsa.

The first series I have decided to name: How To Train Your Frozen Dragon (Hiccelsa)

The second series I I have named: How To Train Your Frozen Heart (Hiccelsa vs Jelsa)

The next post will explain the two series. But if you know of a better Title for me, please let me know:)

So this week end will be very exciting for me and my family: The PBR's in Kansas City!!!!

We will be going to the WCRA (World Champion Rodeo Alliance)!!! and then Sat. and Sun. we will go to the PBR (Professional Bull Riding)!!!

Last year was a blast:) I met my favorite bull rider Derek Kolbaba (He's my user pic. that I'm using). So I hope to meet some more of my favorites this year:)

So here's my advice to Everyone: Stay Well and Safe with the Flu and the New Virus going around:) No one should have to go through any of that.......

Well, until next time my Fellow Wattpaders!!

Claws Out!:)