Chapter Two: Calling In the BAU

*Derek's P.O.V*

        I had just gotten my morning cup of coffee when Blake came up to me and said, "C'mon.  Meeting in 5.  We've got a case and it's a doozy".  I nodded sighing before picking my little styrofoam cup up and following her to where the rest of the team had gathered in the conference room.

       "Ok", Garcia began, " we are headed to Baltimore where a mother, father and nine year old girl were murdered last night.  The oldest daughter was alive however her best friend, Samantha Morrison who had spent the night is missing.  Sam's parents found Lily sitting in the middle of the bed her family died on sobbing when they came to pick up their daughter.  They called 911 and Lily Davidson age 16 is waiting for us at the local police station".

       "Wait, Lily Davdson isn't she the girl who graduated top of her class from TJ at the age of 13?", I asked knowing that I had heard the name somewhere before.

       "Yes", Reid said, "she is going to college in Baltimore and already has a masters degree in Toxicology and a PhD in Psycology.  She's working on getting another PhD in Sociology".

       "Well, it's great that we know some information about her but we need to get going.", Hodge said gathering his things.  Everyone nodded and we headed out to the cars.

*An Hour and a Half Later*

        We pulled up to the police station and got out walking towards the squat brick building.  "Alright Morgan and Reid I want you to interview the girl, JJ I want you to set up a press conference so we can calm the populace down, and Rossi and Blake I want you two to go to the crime scene and see what you can find", Hodge said as we got to the door.  Everyone nodded and headed off to do their job.

        Reid and I were quickly led to a small room where Lily sat staring at the table and her hands with no emotion on her face.  "Damn Reid", I whispered, "how is she doing that"?

        He shrugged and we opened the door walking in and sitting down across from her.  I walked over to the table and stuck my hand out to shake saying, "Hi my name is Agent Morgan this Dr. Spencer Reid.  We need to ask you some questions about what happened".  She nodded but didn't take my hand, she actually shied away from it looking uncomfortable.  I knew then, that this young woman was going to work her way into my heart just like Reid has.