Chapter 11: Reading

TWEEK POV:

Trudging up to my house I felt a snowflake land on my face making me sneeze. I looked around embarrassed. Did anyone see me? And why...
Why did Craig run from me?

I checked my mail box only to find a creme colored envelope fall to the snow in front of me.

Curiously I picked it up brushing the clear white snow off its page with my gloves. For Tweek it read and slipped I into my jacket pocket.

I walked up the stone pathway carved out in front of the door of my house and pulled the door open closing it behind me.

As soon as I stepped into the house I was covered in a blanket of warmth and goosebumps of warmth slithered across both of my arms.

I pulled off my coat, keeping my dark green sweatshirt on. I slipped off my brown gloves and placed them inside the cubby hole stacked against the door.

I slipped off my Black vans and threw them with the other many stacks of clothes. I felt into my pocket jacket for the envelope. It was still there.

I walked up the stairs. I put my hand on the door handle of my room and opened. A rush of cold air spread across my body and I shivered violently.
What was that cold coming from?

Walking across my room I closed the big window that was across my room. I flipped the lock and closed the curtains shut behind me.

Finally I pulled off my earmuffs and tossed them across the room and dropped my backpack next to the door.
Relaxing first homework second

Placing my hand in my pocket I pulled out the envelope and rubbed my finger around its edges softly.

I ripped it open and other paper fell out onto the floor. I bend down curiously to pick it up and unwrapped it, reading it.

Meet him at 12? To let him know the truth? I will do that, no matter what?