The Jackal Elite

They've been mentioned and appeared numerous times in Infinite X Crystal, but I thought I'd demonstrate what they have, their abilities, and what they can do.

Jackal Swordsbane - They wield powerful and sharp swords that can cut through anything, in rare cases, this class can have one elemental power, those being Ice or Earth.

Jackal Archidons - Masters of archery, they have incredible accuracy and a group of them together can really mess someone's day up. They also can use fire, poison, wither, slowness or ice arrows.

Jackal Speartons - A brutal class within the Jackal Elite. They show no mercy whatsoever and have spears that can pierce the toughest of armors and other strong materials, also equipped with shields that can greatly defend against arrow storms and other projectiles.

Jackal Mages - Masters of sorcery and spells, they are unpredictable in the field of battle. They have many, MANY spells, the most common ones used are elemental spells, but what makes them deadlier is that they can clone other themselves in desperate situations for more firepower, or summon other classes from the Jackal Elite.

SuperJackals - A powerful class in the Jackal Elite, they can fly and teleport, but have super strength and can even breathe fire. They like to brawl often with the Jackal Giants. 

DarkJackals - If you blink, you'll miss them and never find them again. This class has the unusual power of becoming literal shadows, meaning that they are EXCELLENT at stealth. They only possess daggers, but one quick stab to the neck or head is enough to take any unexpecting foe down. 

Cyber Jackals - They're half machine, but use quite a bit of advanced technology. From firing lasers from their eyes, to equipping rocket guns on their shoulders, they can also deal great damage, especially in groups.

Ninja Jackals - Like DarkJackals, they are excellent at stealth, but wield a mix of katanas, nunchucks, shurikens and scythes. They're not the strongest, but that can be changed if a group of them are with a group of DarkJackals, becoming the ultimate team of stealth.

Soundspeed Jackals - Actually the weakest class, but their insane speeds make up for that. They can run at ten times the speed of sound and deal unexpected blow after blows to their enemies, they wield swords to quickly slice off limbs. Great for ambushes.

Jackal Giants - Infinite's personal favorite class within the Jackal Elite. They are brutes and are ten meters in height, but there are extremely rare cases of Jackal Giants growing above their average size (The most biggest one being a Jackal Giant at twenty-five meters in height, nicknamed Omega.), they have amazing strength and wield huge hammers/clubs, they also have the power to cause small earthquakes (These being magnitude 4 earthquakes, but Omega has apparently caused a magnitude 6 earthquake in the past during a battle.), they can be great for a last resort, and are very hard to take down.

That's all of the classes! Which one's your favorite? (I'll also do their appearances once Gacha Club comes out, so stay tuned for that! #GachaClubHype )

Anyways, lata!