Chapter One

Chapter One

Selena's Point Of View

"Justin? Are you okay?"

I walk into the kitchen to find Justin leaning back against the counter by the microwave with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Yeah...why?" Justin asks with a raised eyebrow.

"You just...I was..." I stutter with my words. "I was just making sure you were okay."

"Come here," Justin requests as he holds out his hand to me.

I walk over and grab his hand as he pulls me into him. Making me stand in front of him, he puts his hands on either side of my waist.

"I know you're still worried about me, but you don't need to constantly worry about me twenty-four-seven. It's been three days since I got out of the hospital." He moves his hand under my chin to make me look him in the eyes. "I promise you I've never felt better. I'm okay."

"I'm sorry. I'm just worried something is going to happen to you again, I guess." I reply as I pick at my fingernails.

"As I fix microwave popcorn?" he jokes.

I swat at his arm only making him laugh and me smile before he leans in and gives me a peck on the lips.

"You know I love you." he says with a smile.

"I know," I say as I kiss his nose. "Everyone loves me."

"If that's what you want to think."

"Justin!"

"I'm joking! But nobody loves you as much as I do." he says proudly.

"I know." I agree with him.

I wrap my arms around his neck while his hands grip my waist tighter as our lips connect. He traces my bottom lip and I gladly let him in. I let my hand run its way through his hair as I feel his hands now slide down to my butt. I gasp into his mouth as he gives my butt a small squeeze.

Before anything else can happen the microwave beeps.

I step back away from Justin as he grabs a bowl from the top cabinet and takes the popcorn out of the microwave. He opens the popcorn bag and pours the popcorn into the bowl as I go over to the fridge and I grab ourselves bottle waters.

"It smells so good." I say as my stomach growls.

"Hungry?" Justin asks as we walk into the living room.

I nod and take the bowl of popcorn from him and plop down on the couch. "You are going to share, right? I'm hungry too you know." he says taking a seat next to me on the couch.

"No promises." I say and change the channel on the TV.

* * * * *

"You want to head to bed?" Justin asks as his hand rubs gently up and down my arm.

I yawn and shake my head no. "I want to watch the end of this." I say, snuggling in closer to Justin.

"You've seen this movie a thousand times, I'm sure." he says. We were watching The Notebook-and I have seen it more times then I need to. "Come on. We're going to bed."

Justin turns off the TV as I take my head off from laying on his shoulder. He takes my hand and leads us upstairs to his bedroom.

"I'm so tired." I complain as I crawl into bed, not bothering to change into pajamas.

"So am I." Justin replies as he pulls his shirt over his head. My eyes scan his body, taking all his features in. "Take a picture. It'll last longer."

I roll my eyes at him and pull the c bed covers over my head. Justin crawls into bed and I am quick to scoot into his chest.

"You should change into more comfortable clothes, babe." Justin states.

"Too tired." I reply.

"Lazy."

"I'm not lazy. I'm just too tired to do it."

"You're lazy." he says as he holds me closer to his chest.

"You just want me undress in front of you." I say looking up at him.

"I can't disagree with that." He leans down making his mouth meet mine.

"Those weeks in the hospital were hell for me." Justin says as he pulls away.

"How do you think I felt? Watching you lay there in pain and knowing I couldn't do anything to help you." I say.

"I know." He rubs my arm soothingly.

"I don't want you to go back to anymore clubs." I say as I trace shapes on Justin's chest.

"Something like that isn't going to happen again tho-"

"I don't care. I don't want you going back." I prop myself up on my elbow and look him in the eyes. "I can't lose you, Justin. Not again."

"Baby, you're not going to lose me. I can promise you that." he says putting his hand on my cheek making me lean in to his hand.

"Please, for me. Don't go back."

He sighs. "Okay, okay. I won't go back."

"Promise?"

"I promise. Now can you please lay down so we can go to sleep. I'm tired now." he whines.

I chuckle as I lay back down and lay as close to Justin as I can; feeling his arms wrapped tightly around me and my head being buried in his chest. He runs his fingers through my hair a few times before kissing my forehead.

"I love you." he whispers.

"I love you too, Justin." I reply and leave a kiss on his chest.

I find myself asleep in minutes as I listen to the sound of Justin's beautiful heart beat.

••••••••••••••••••••

Finally, a sequel for The Bad Boy has started! :)

Please leave comments so I can have some feedback <3

Next chapter will be updated soon