Chapter 1

Hi I'm Olivia I have brown hair and brown eyes. I live with my roommate brittany (who is rarely ever around) I love magcon boys (every single one of them) About three years ago I became friends with my bae Julie over twitter💕 we bonded over the magcon boys and have wanted to meet each other since the first day we started talking. I know you're not supposed to talk to people over the internet but people over the internet can be the best people you could ever meet. Enough about my lame life..

It was about 10:30 pm when my phone started beeping. I took out my phone and saw I was getting an oovoo call from Julie. I immediately answered and said what's up?
She said nothing much just checking up on u
Ok? Lol, I saw something in we hands and immediately asked her what it was
Julie said oh nothing just two tickets for me and u to go to magcon 2014
I felt my heart racing it started to beat super fast.. Julie and I fangirled for 2hour straight
Finally I realized we were going to meet for the first time..
Julie went to bed and ended the oovoo call
I went to bed too dreaming about meeting my savior cameron dallas

My dream:
Julie and I walk up to each and every one of the boys we get our pictures and autograph and after I was looking for cam because we haven't met him yet. I was so excited I almost peed my pants.. I looked around no cam.. Julie where the fuck is cam?
Idk? Said Julie
I turn around and bump into none other than cameron Dallas
We both got up and he said he was sorry..
My heart started to beat even faster because THE Cameron Dallas was standing right there in his perfect form right in front of me
He said is there any way I could repay u ?
I said, sjkcofksnjdjf
Cameron looked at me confused
I said u could kiss me?
Without thinking about it cameron kissed me..
Then he looked at me and started making a really annoying beeping sound..
I woke up from my dream
I wasn't kissing cameron Dallas anymore I was kissing my pillow..
I hit my alarm clock and I got out of bed and got ready for school..
I wore my cameron Dallas sweatshirt with legging some black vans and a black beanie..
I was all set for school.. Just 1 problem I hate school with a burning passion
I hate everyone in that horrid building I rarely talk to anyone and usually spend the time that the teacher is teaching by tweeting cam watching his youtube vids and vines..
I got to school and I went to all my classes I didn't pay attention at all all I could think about was goin to magcon 2014
I was daydreaming about cam and all the boys
I dreamt that me and cam would start Darin and Julie and matt would date also.. Life was perfect until I was snapped back to reality when the teacher called on me to answer the question..
I immediately blurted out CAMERON DALLAS!
Everyone started laughing at me and I ran out of the room..
I walked to the bathroom an pulled out my blades..
I began 1 cut then another
Cutting relieved me from my pain of everyday life..
I heard someone enter it was a teacher she must have seen the blood drip on the floor and asked what was going on..
I said I have my period so I wouldn't get in trouble..
I grabbed some toilet paper to wipe the blood of my arm.. I covered my scars with my cameron Dallas hoodie and went on with my life..
I got home and immediately oovooed none other than Julie
The only person that could turn one of my bad days around and make it better
She said 12 more days until magcon 2014!! We had a little dance party then I had to go..
I said bye to her and I told we I loved her.. She said the same

I fell asleep in my cam Dallas sweatpants and dreamt about him all night.