25

"While you were gone we made friends with Jessica Stanley

"While you were gone we made friends with Jessica Stanley." Thomas gave a wide smile to Jasper who merely glared in return.

"Is that right?" Alice hummed in return, hand in hand with Tommy as they walked down the hallways of the school.

"Best of friends," Tristan grinned as well.

Jasper gave a glare to both boys, a scowl on his face as Tristan laughed and threw an arm over his shoulders.

"You guys aren't funny."

"Oh, you know I'm hilarious, babe." Tristan kissed the blond's cheek as they walked into the cafeteria.

Tristan gave a wave to Bella and Edward, the two approaching the table as well.

"Just in time, check it out," Mike grinned at the couples. "'My fellow students,' right?"

"I hate sitting here, why couldn't we go back to isolation?" Tristan hummed under his breath.

"I wish I knew the answer," Tommy whispered back. Since the two had been turned, being able to hear the Cullen family's quiet whispers had been one of the benefits.

"I've decided to throw a party."

"Woah, woah-"

"Nope. No way."

Both of the Taylor siblings were quick to make protests at Alice's idea, shaking their heads rapidly.

"Absolutely not," Tristan wrapped his hands around Jasper's arm as he spoke.

"Sorry dove," Thomas winced.

"A party? At your place?" Angela asked Alice.

"I've never seen you house," Jessica gaped.

"Nope, no parties." Tristan continued his protests as Jasper lightly chuckled.

"Another party, Alice?" Edward seemed to share the Taylor's detest.

"It'll be fun," the brunette pleaded.

"Isn't that what she said last time, Bella?" Tristan rose an eyebrow at the Swan girl.

"That is what you said last time, Alice," Bella nodded in agreement.

Alice let out a sigh, slumping back in her seat.

"Please, don't frown dove," Tommy pouted as he kissed the back of the girl's hand.

Tristan would've believed the girl was just upset, but with his newfound eyesight he could see the tension in the way she sat. And the way Edward furrowed his eyebrows, and the Taylor boy concluded she was having a vision.

Thomas seemed to have one as well. Alice, Edward, and the newborn all sharing uneasy glances.

"Why do I have a bad feeling?" Tristan whispered softly to Jasper as the blond kissed his temple.