Sweet Memories [boyxboy]

There you are. Waiting for me, I don't know who you are or how we met, but I've seen you some where before. You have brown hair and hazel almond shaped eyes. I've never known one human being as beautiful as you. You're so beautiful I feel unworthy to even set my eyes upon you. It's a shame I don't know who you are, but I'll gladly get to know you.

"You don't remember me, do you Daniel?" Edward asked.

I stared confused. What on god's green Earth is he talking about? I scratched my head and chuckled nervously. I didn't know what to say. Edward giggled a little.

"It's ok. You'll remember soon enough." He flashed an unearthly white smile.

  I blushed cherry red. If I supposedly met him before, I have no problem in getting know him all over again. He was just that amazing. But none of this will happen; I mean we're both guys! Society won't accept such shameful act. Especially from someone as young as me, I'd be bullied and ridiculed into my own grave. And I kinda planned on living a little longer and not suffer such a terrible fate as suicide. On the other hand, I spent a good part of my day with him. Our schedule was exactly the same. Science first period, Gym second, History third, Art fourth, Math fifth, and Reading last. Seeing him all the time made me so happy I could cry, but I'm a boy and we can't do that. Our school day was coming to a close as Ms. McGrier was wrapping up with our homework for the night and to reminding us to work on our book reports.

   Bell rung and the class cleared out in a matter of seconds. Only people left were Edward and myself, we walked home together, it was just more time for me to understand and like him more for whom he is as a person and not his pretty face. We walked and talked enjoying one another’s company. It's a good feeling, being with him makes me feel tingly inside.

"Hey, uh. Tomorrow's Saturday and a couple of friends and I are going to the mall, wanna you know... Come with us?" I asked, my voice shaking a bit.

Edward nodded and smiled. I avoided his face because I was beginning to feel awkward. Edward stopped abruptly and looked at his feet. I turned to look what was the matter.

"Um, are you ok?" I asked.

"I...I really missed you. I'm glad we're together again," Edward said still not looking at me.

"Hehehe, what?" I laughed nervously.

"Nothing, pay no mind to me." He said, voice cracking

The cold autumn wind blew by, making his hair block out his gorgeous face. I shrugged and continued to walk, I heard him sniffle a bit and a choked cry. Then Edward zoomed by me. I was standing on the sidewalk alone as he sprinted into his out at the end of the Cul-de-sac.

“Did I say something wrong....?” I thought.

I strolled home, thinking about why Edward was crying. I don't recall saying anything offensive. Well maybe I did, but I'm too dim witted understand what unsettled him. But Edward isn't sensitive no, not at all. He's a pretty strong kid. I walked into my house and saw my mom, dad, and younger sister enjoying time together in the living room.

"Ah! You're home Daniel, how was school?" My mom said happily.

 That woman hasn't given a care a day in her life, this is the first time she's asked my how ANYTHING was. It kinda angers me the she has gall to ask me such a question. Mother has favorites and so does Father, and their favorite is my sister. I've learned to deal with it because it’s not gonna change as long as they’re on this Earth.

"Tch, why do you care?" I murmured, giving them a disgusted look.

 I grabbed a drink from the fridge and went upstairs to my room. I was alone at home that's why I always liked having him with me all the time. I laid down in my bed and looked at my wall. He was in my head, I might now what I did, but I should at least apologize... I glanced over at my phone and reached for it. I called, and the phone rang about three times.