Chapter 2

Alisha walked out of the train washroom after freshening up. She was the last one to wake up while her sisters and the others were wide awake. Their train was about to reach the station as so they had to get ready.

She walked to where her sisters were sitting and sat beside her older sister, Aryahi. Her eldest sister was talking to the hospital to check if she had any appointments today. She did and so she had to leave a few hours after they get home.

The Oberois were excited to meet their family after a really long time

The Oberois were excited to meet their family after a really long time. Especially Om, who has not slept since last night. All he did to Gauri kept playing in his head. He had left her and his babies all by themselves.

Gauri: "Omkaraji please. Aap Ridhima ki baat maan kar galat kar rahe hai." (Omkaraji please. You are doing the wrong thing by listening to Ridhima.)

Omkara and Gauri stood in the middle of the living room in the Oberoi Mansion. Ridhima watched all this drama with a smirk on her lips. Her Svetlana di had asked her to separate Om and Gauri like how they separated Shivika and Ruvya from the family.

Omkara: "Oh please Gauri, woh mere bache ki maa bane wali hai, main usse aise nhi chod sakhta." (Oh please Gauri, she is pregnant with my baby, I can't just leave her like that.)

Gauri: "Omkaraji woh apse jhoot bol rahi hai." (Omkaraji she is lying to you.)

Om (scowls): "Oh come on Gauri, koi iss baat ko lekar jhoot kyu bolega and agar tumhe uska rehna yahan nhi pasand toh main usse lekar yahan se chala jata hoon." (Oh come on Gauri, how can someone lie about something like this and if you don't like her staying here, I will just leave with her.)

Gauri looked at him shocked. He was ready to leave her just because a woman from his past had claimed that she was pregnant with his baby. He didn't even care that she had lied to him before and she could still be lying to him.

She stood numb as she watched him, walk down the stairs with his suitcase. He walked towards Ridhima and held her hand. Gauri's hands travelled to her womb as she thought of the little creature inside of her. Omkara started walking towards the door.

Gauri: "Omkaraji please rukh jaiya, humari liye nhi toh humari kokh mein pal rahe humare bache keliye, please." (Omkaraji please stop, if not for me but stop for our baby growing inside my womb.)

Omkara turned around with hateful eyes towards Gauri. He stood right in front of her and then. He slapped her. Everyone watched shocked as they saw Omkara stoop to such a low level. Ridhima's smirk grew as she saw this.

Omkara: "Kitna jhoot bologi tum Gauri, ghin aa rahi aa mujhe ke maine tumhe apna jeevan saathi chuna. Jealousy ke wajah se tum itna gir gayi ke tumne itna bada jhoot bol diya. Chee." (Gauri how much will you loe, I am ashamed that I choose you to be my life partner. You stoop to such a low level just because of jealousy. Chee.)