🌃¦choices

average. that was the word that described what man should be. not just the man himself, but his lifestyle too. always have three meals, do something meaningful with your time and sleep well - eight hours tops. 

but there are indeed those who live different lives. or, did at least. today was indeed not average. two boys walked about the streets during mid morning, nearly lunchtime. one held the conversation, the other acted rather annoyed. the one speaking was listing off things he needed to get before he got home. he had brown hair and a strange array of bandages covering his body. the other had red / blonde hair and blue eyes. there was about two bags over his arms holding groceries. once the brunette put the small piece of paper away, the bags were dumped on him. 

he didn't complain. just frowned. then walked on. they walked in silence for a little bit. the brunette turned his head and a small smile appeared on his lips. in excitement, he turned to the other and said something. the boy responded quite harshly, to which the brunette retorted without thinking. 

there was a loud clatter of cans and boxes as the brunette was shoved to the floor by the other. his face red in anger, the blonde proceeded to slam his foot into the other's chest and yell at him.

the boy had spoken of going into a store to get himself something. the other responded that he had enough. the brunette was quick to snap that he did have enough. enough of his bull crap.