Chapter 2

A/n okay I have parts of the actual books probably in every chapter, because I'm rewriting these so its Percico and changing many other things as well, but I'm still mostly following the plot from the books, so there are parts of them here. Just saying that not all this writing is mine.

When Percy woke up, he wasn't on the best mood since he'd just had a nightmare. Then he noticed that there was something on his chest. After a few seconds he realized it was a person. After another few, he remember it was Nico, and a smile spread across his face. In this short amount of time, he forgot all about his dream and Annabeth's warning.

Percy opened his eyes and as expected, the son of Hades was sleeping happily, half on his chest, half on the bed next to him. The next thing he noticed was that they were both naked.

Then Percy remembered why, and he smiled wider. Then he remembered that they probably needed to clean up, and that they were leaving on a quest today.

"Nico," Percy said quietly. "Love, we need to get up. We've got a quest to go on and everything. And I don't think they'll appreciate if we show up naked and smelling like cum."

Nico stirred and slowly opened his eyes. He looked at Percy and smiled. "So we should clean up? Maybe take a shower? Together?" Percy continued once he noticed that his boyfriend was listening.

"Sounds fun." Nico answered smiling. "Come on then," Nico urged. He hopped up and limped to the bathroom, that was connected to the bedroom. Maybe if he had some ambriosa, the limp would be gone.

Percy willed the drawer to give him some and followed Nico to the bathroom.

(A/n I don't know why, but here's another scene with smut. I don't think I'm really that good at writing it, but why not. Next authors note is the end of it.)

When Percy got into the bathroom, not a minute later than Nico, Nico was already turning on the shower.

"Nico, Love, eat this," he told Nico, handing him the small piece of ambrosia.

"Thanks," Nico said as he took it and ate it. "Is the water warm yet?" Percy asked.

Nico put his hand under the running water. "Yeah." He said. "Come on then," Percy hurried him, stepping in the shower. He willed himself to get wet.

Nico followed him inside. "Are we gonna actually just shower or... do other stuff?" Nico asked.

Percy leaned in, so he was practically breathing into Nico's ear. "I'd like to go with the ' do other stuff' option," he whispered.

Then he started trailing down kisses from Nico's ear to his collarbone, leaving the occasional hickey here and there.

Nico moaned as he did this, and Percy was savouring those sounds he loved so much.

He stared trailing lower, until he reached one of Nico's nipples. He started sucking on it, making Nico whimper and moan in pleasure. Percy used his hand to take care of the other one.

Once he thought he'd payed enough attention to them, he started kissing lower, trailing kisses to his chest and stomach.

He kissed lower until he reached Nico's waist. He looked up, as if to ask for permission to go lower.

Nico gave a little nod, breathing heavily and looking at him with dazed, lust filled eyes. And Percy went lower.

First he licked Nico's shaft from the beginning of it to the tip. To this Nico's breath hitched and he groaned. After that Percy kissed the tip once, making Nico hiss, before taking it into his mouth.