A Punny Moment

word count: 168 || KID & Conan || humour

── ♤♡♧♢ ──

A random moment from when KID and Conan were still active.

I'm just adding this into my College Roommates AU since it's easy enough to put in many universes so I figured, might as well throw this here.

I saw some merch, I love puns, and so I wrote this silly lil scene.

── ♤♤♤♤ ──

KID for once, looked serious, which caught Conan off guard since he had expected to see the thief's usual infuriating smirk. It took the little detective a moment to realise that the usually shrouded eyes were suddenly visible as their owner crouched to his level. Conan could only stare at the deep blue before him as gloved hands reached for the small hands half their size.
"Tantei-kun."
Conan suddenly felt more like the age he appeared as he found himself eagerly listening and maybe even a little excited to hear what surprise the magician had in store for him this time.
"A gift for you." An object was pressed into his hand, "Did you know?"
The boy curiously looked at the object given to him.
"I'm a fan of yours"
It was a white handheld fan with the stupid KID signature grinning back at him.
In the next moment a soccer ball was flying towards the laughing magician as he escaped, sailing among the waves of the moonlight.

── ♤♡♧♢ ──

based on this merch https://twitter.com/mkonan_goods/status/1108951487286108163?s=20