Chapter 10

Kesha pov

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I really hoped this man was going to get hit with something in a minute. As soon as I thought that Bumblebee starting peeing on him. I started laughing as Simmon's frantically tried to get him to stop. I didn't know Bee did that in the movie.

"Hey!"

"Bumblebee, stop lubricating the man." Optimus ordered, but I was pretty sure that he found it somewhat amusing. I was in fits of laughter, so much that my ribs were aching. "Get that thing to stop, huh?" Simmons yelled, furious. Bumblebee stopped 'peeing' and shrugged, making a cute sound. My laughing eased and a grin plagued my face.

"All right, tough guy, take it off" Mikaela demanded. "What are you talking about?" Simmons asked."Your clothes, all of it, off." Mikaela ordered. Simmons gaped "For what?" he asked."For threatening my dad." Simmons stared at her in disbelief before staring her dead in the eye as he pulled his clothes off. "Little lady, this is the beginning of the end of your life. You're a criminal. Let's face facts. It's in your gene pool." Eventually he was left standing in his vest and underwear.

"Those are nice" I snickered.

Now get behind the pole." Simmons grudgingly got behind the pole, as Mikaela asked and shot me a glare."This is such a felony, what you're doing." Simmons friend sneered."I will hunt you down, okay?" Simmons threatened. I rolled my eyes. We started walking away, up to Optimus but before we could fully reach him we could hear helicopters. Optimus scooped us up and ran for it. We hid under the bridge, clinging on to Optimus' shoulder armour. "Easy, you three" I could see Mikaela start to slip, and in a panic I tried to reach over and help but started losing my grip, so I re-wrapped my arms around some of Optimus' armour. A helicopter was flying underneath us and Mikaela kept on screaming. I saw Sam grip her arms and again tried to help. "No! No! No, Sam! Sam, don't drop me!" "Hold on!" I screamed, Sam was starting to fall so I grabbed him arm unfortunately I couldn't hold on any more.

We fell to the group but luckily Bumblebee came out of nowhere and caught us. I lost most of my breath as we landed. Helicopters surrounded us and shot at Bumblebee's arms pinning his arms to the floor. Three more were fired and Bumblebee was fully pinned to the floor. Men were running over to him and shooting him with something that was hurting him. "No! Stop!" I screamed, as Bumblebee whined. I looked into his face to see he was in great pain. "Stop!" I ran towards one of the men who were trying to freeze him. "Get away" I punched him, but before I could do anything else I was grabbed by Simmons' again. "Get off!" I screamed at him, he completely ignored me and pulled me away into a car. He stood back up to confront Sam. This man was an idiot. Sam was then pushed into the car with me and Mikaela, and we were driven to a helicopter, where we were met by a blonde Australian called Maggie and her friend Glen.

Sam sighed, "We brought a car-" He motioned to him and me. "-Turned out to be an alien robot." I smiled at their shocked faced. Glen mouthed the word 'wow'."Who knew?" I said, laughing slightly."A-an alien robot?" Maggie asked in disbelief. I nodded. "Wow that's... wow." I giggled as we turned a corner and back into the blazing sun. I looked forward, leaning out the side of the helicopter slightly and saw that we had arrived at the Hoover dam.

Maggie and Glen began fidgeting."W-what... what are we doing here? We're not in trouble are we? What. I can't go to... No, I can't!" Glen yelled, shifting around the car. Maggie sighed."Glen, we know we're in no trouble. We're here as advisors. Just calm down." Glen scoffed."Calm down. I'll calm down when I'm at home with my grandma." He muttered as we pulled up. I smiled at Maggie who rolled her eyes. As Sam and Mikaela climbed out I heard them gasp. I crawled out as well and, blinking, stepped into the sun. I shaded my eyes with my arm and whistled.

Hey, kids. I think we got off to a bad start, huh? You must be hungry? You want a latte? HoHo? Double venti macchiato?" I sneered at him. "Where's Bumblebee ?" I demanded. Bumblebee? You named him?"I sighed harshly. "Yes, but he also came with the name." Simmons stared at us from under his black sunglasses but I just sighed, exasperated. "Where's our car?" Sam asked. Another man moved forward. He was looming over me and I straightened up trying to make myself taller."Son, I need you to listen to me very carefully. People can die here. We need to know everything you know. We need to know it now." I snorted. "But first, we'll take our car, our parents. Maybe you should write that down" "Oh, and her juvie record. That's got to be gone. Like, forever" Sam said motioning towards Mikaela who looked shocked.

"Come with me. We'll talk about your car." The man sighed, seeing he would get no-where without giving us our information on Bumblebee. "All right, here's the situation. You've all had direct contact with the NBEs." Simmons began as we all walked behind him. I frowned and cocked my head. NBEs? A black soldier voiced my thoughts. "NBEs?" Epps asked.

"Non-Biological Extraterrestrials. Try and keep up with the acronyms." Simmons replied, marching faster. The soldier grumbled under his breath. We walked in more silence until we were heading down a long, tube like path. "What you're about to see is totally classified." One guy said as we emerged into a massive room, full of people, technology and a giant, frozen robot. I gasped. "Dear God. What is this?" Mr Secretary breathed."We think when he made his approach over the north pole, our gravitational field screwed up his telemetry. He crashed in the ice, probably a few thousand years ago. We shipped him here to this facility in 1934. We call him NBE One" I scoffed at the crappy name.

"Well, sir, I don't mean to correct you on everything you think you know, but, I mean, that's Megatron. He's the leader of the Decepticons" Sam told then matter of factly. I smirked at their annoyed expressions."He's been in cryostasis since 1935. Your great-great-grandfather made one of the greatest discoveries in the history of mankind" Go grandad witwicky! "Fact is, you're looking at the source of the modern age, the microchip, lasers, spaceflight, cars, all reverse-engineered by studying him""NBE One. That's what we call it" Simmons' sniped. "And you didn't think the United States military might need to know that you're keeping a hostile alien robot frozen in the basement?" Mr Secretary demanded."I think they might have wanted to know" I told Simmons' who scowled at me. I don't think this man ever smiled.

"Until these events, we had no credible threat to national security""Well, you got one now""So why Earth?" Lennox asked. I lit up, I knew this one!

"It's the All Spark" I said.