8) Eric

I scribbled on a piece of paper while we sat in front of the TV. We were watching Scrubs and Isaac was drumming mindlessly on his legs.

"So, why do drummers do that?" I pointed at his fingers. He sat on his hands quickly and chuckled. I kissed his cheek and went back to doodling.

'I can't do this all on my own, no I know, I'm no super man'

Isaac hummed along to the theme. we were watching season 6 episode 6, My Musical. It was our favorite because of the songs.

"Which is you favorite." Isaac asked me.

"Guy love." I grinned. Turk and JD were the best.

"Really? I like The Rant Song." He chuckled. I smiled and glanced up at the screen.

I looked over at Isaac and got butterflies. I was truly happy. My Isaac.

His eyes found mine and he raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I cupped his cheek with a few fingers hooked behind his ear and kissed him gently. He beamed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Love you." He managed between kisses. He lifted my notebook off my lap and replaced it with his legs. I set my free hand on his knee which was located on my thighs.

He pulled back. I opened my eyes. He chuckled and pulled himself closer, legs still thrown across my lap. He picked up my notebook again and flipped through the pages.

"No!" I protested, reaching for it. He slapped my hand away, laughing. He found what I'd been working on lately. I had been working on the same drawing of him for about a month. I could just fucking capture his essence.

"I-" his eyes watered. He was absolutely beaming. "Eric." He breathed. He grabbed my head and kissed me. "You're so wonderful."

I sighed. He liked it. Thank god. I had been so nervous to show him. He handed it back to me.

"Sorry for snooping." He grinned at me. I couldn't help but smile back.

"It's ok baby." He grabbed one of my hands and played with it absentmindedly as we watched the rest of the episode.

My Isaac.