Gone Too Soon

Tomoe's POV:

Ugly...

You should die...

You're a freak...

I don't know why anyone would be friends with you...

These notes... Why did you keep them hidden from us? Why didn't you tell us anything? Why...

Standing at your locker, seeing all those horrible words... it makes me wonder just what you were going through. How long has this been going on for? How did you hide it so well?

I couldn't do anything but stare. I couldn't begin to count the number of notes I saw. It looked like they were the only thing in your locker. Why... why wouldn't you say a word to us...?

You left me here... so unexpected

...

Himari's POV:

That girl is dead? Good. She deserved it.

Yeah. What a freak. I'm glad she's gone.

These people... are they the reason you did it? Their words hurt me. Hurt all of us. To think people like this were hurting you and we didn't know...

Why didn't you say anything? Why didn't you show any signs of suffering? We would've helped you. It wouldn't have had to end this way. If you would've just told us... none of this would've happened.

Is it our fault? Did you give us a sign and we just missed it? These words I hear... were they worse when you were alive?

You changed my life... I hope you know

...

Tsugumi's POV:

You should die!

You know they don't care about you!

Freak!

You're a weirdo. No one likes people like you!

These messages on your account... they're old. Some are almost a year old. You've been dealing with this for so long. And we never noticed a thing. How could you hide this? How could you pretend to be alright when people were telling you these things?

I wanted to reply to them all. To yell at them. To tell them how horrible they are. But, all I could do was stare at them as tears fell down my face.

Even if I did yell at them, what would it do? You're gone. You can't come back. It won't change anything...

'Cause now I'm lost... so unprotected

...

Moca's POV:

Here lies Ran Mitake
You will never be forgotten

It feels so surreal. I'm standing before your grave... it's not a dream. This is reality. You're gone. Gone because of what other people said. Gone because we didn't notice.

I screamed as I punched the ground. Why? Why did this have to happen? Why couldn't you have just told us? We could've fixed this.

And now... you're gone... gone forever...

It hurts. It hurts so much... I can't believe this is the end... it wasn't meant to be this way. We were supposed to stay together till the end. The end wasn't meant to come this early...

Oh I miss you now... I wish you could see

Just how much your memory... will always mean to me