To clean a bathroom

Two hours after Anon's and SpongeBobs wedding, the newly wed couple were needing a little bit of adventure before their honeymoon. Spongebob grabbed Anon's hand and gently pulled him to the bathroom of the venue. Spongebob closes the door with his yellow hand. After the door is secure, the married couple were alone, in the dark, wet bathroom. Spongebob unbuttons Anon's shirt slowly and seductively. Spongebob moaned out an o o f as he saw Anon's blue nipples popping out ready to be suckled upon. There were infinite oofs happening nonstop, all full of passion. "It's banana time" said Spongebob. So then they took out their bananas and went and stuffed pizzas in their bananas. And B O I did they enjoy every minute of those pizzas. MMMMMMMMMMMMM. Anon grabbed Spongebob's teal throbbing bumpy banana. Spongebob started to moan in a low raspy voice. Anon said in an assertive voice"That's what I like to hear". Anon grabbed Sponebob's hips and lifted him onto the bathroom counter, and a small low "uwu" came from Anon. Anon grabs spongebob's hamburger buns and squeezes spongebob's spongy back as the sponge juice oozes down Anon's chest and spongebob breathes in despair on Anon's neck. Anon reaches down below under spongebob's Armani's slacks and tickles in between spongebob's cheeks. As Anon's finger sleeks down Spongebob and Anon takes a powerful sniff and something wet drips down. Spongebob blushes from embarrassment thus turning on Anon even more. Anon smirks and licks Spongebob's moldy crevices, thoroughly taking in the savory taste. "Ahhh~" Spongebob moans. Anon stops to take a breath and takes off their gummy bear rings. Anon takes the stretchy ring and places it over Spongebob's twitching, wet banana.  Anon wraps his lips around Spongebob's sweet, bumpy, moldy shaft and begins to suck the tip, where the stretchy, sweet ring is. Suddenly, Spongebob grabs Anon's hair and throws him against the door harshly. Anon's head begins to bleed and he begins to feel dizzy. Spongebob approaches him slowly and grabs Anon's bottom and top jaw and pulls Anon's Jaw apart, cracking Anon's head in two. Blood shoots from Anon like a fountain, and Spongebob shoves his moldy shaft down the huge, bloody opening in Anon's head. Anon's blood paints the walls of the bathroom red. Spongebob shoves his big lovely shaft up and down slowly going faster is the large opening in Anon's head till he moans loudly with pleasure. Spongebob begins to feel himself about to finish so he pulls out his banana and rubs it till he finishes on the only wall that isn't covered in Anon's sweet red beautiful blood that's trickling down the wall. He smiles a wicked grin and pulls a paper out of his pocket. He marked Anon's name off the list and tore a piece of skin off of him and put on the paper along with little bits of skin from the various other people Spongebob has killed and had sex with. He grabbed a towel out of the cabinet and wiped all the blood off the wall. It took a couple towels to clean all of Anon's sweet blood off the wall. Spongebob grabbed the last towel to clean up his cum off the wall. It was so sticky and hard to clean off the wall "it's so sticky and almost like an instant rubber band~" he chuckled sadistically "now to pick the next person~" Spongebob licked his lips.