Nightmare - A Reality Check~1

PART~1

Nightmare

Happy reading(In advance there is fluctuation of Pov's in between)

13.6k+ words

##

The happiness didn't stay longer. I thought I got my friends back, how wrong was I? How did I think, they'll accept My Nandini for me? How did I think my father will accept my Nandini?

Manik you need to choose between us and her? Mukti's word bought a jolt of sharp pain my heart. I couldn't stand with it, all I had one assurance that held me in support still fear to linger in her eyes. 

Manik, she was the one who broke us, buddy? Remember she rejected me when she got to know you are richer than me? His words were so arrogant and pure allegation, anyone would believe his words, even If I didn't have a sane mind or I before Nandini entered in my life, I would've believed him blindly. However, I know the truth with my heart. She is here for me.

Manik, I'm not going to accept this commoner. You are the heir of Malhotra's you deserve a better partner who matches our status, not her for sure. The trembling hold slowly started losing from me as trust between melted like ice, when I didn't stand up for her. I looked at her with teary eyes, who had lost every hope on me taking a stand for her, I know what was she thinking, I remember very well I said, I would choose my friends over her always. The pain in her eyes was nothing comparing to me. I didn't know, I was the who loosened her hold on me when she finally realized what I did, I saw my reflection in her eyes, The Betrayal was what it said.

I had nothing to say to her, there was no accusation in her eyes, it was pain that made me speechless with an audience who were still bad mouth about her, I heard only her eyes which screamed don't do this to her. She had anything but me, 

Then again, I was bounded with responsibility which is equal to the love I have for her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was eery silence which ultimately broke someone mercilessly. Silence is also a message, and Nandini was good at reading between the lines of Manik. She knew he was stuck with his responsibility and his love for her. His priority will break anyone who he doesn't choose. To say she was on the latter part would be underestimated. This is the weird feeling she had from the morning, The weirdest feeling.

..

..

..

..

I chose Fab5 over Nandini. The words left from my system there was a huge celebration and hoot in the background from my father and friends, where I was living dead and her, already dead. The souls which celebrated their reunion this morning saw its end in the night, the Black night it was for me.

I'm sorry Nandini, I chose them over my love. All she did was hold herself without one drop of tears in her eyes, she was exhausted from me. She was done with me again and my doings. And this time for the good. I don't know what impression I left on her on this last day of hers with me, but I knew, she would think me as opportunities for giving herself to me on this day, where she gave everything to me, that she owned in pride. I gave nothing to her to return, the trust she had, I vanished in it my answer.