New environment, new friends

Y/N pov.

As we were walking in chica's area to the hotel we came across a frog animatronic and a bunny one. "Hey guys! This is Y/N! "Bryan said to them " he will be working in this park as a new guard! Y/N this is happy frog and rockstar Bonnie".

I looked at them waving as the frog was really happy to see me and went to give me a hug but I backed away nervously. She saw that I didn't seem like it and backed away apologizing as rockstar Bonnie was laughing at the moment. "I'm sorry Y/N It's just in my nature to welcome new comers with a hug!" She said

"D..don't worry! I'm just not used to hugs and It's been so long since I've gotten one...I get nervous too much for that" I mumbled while rubbing my arm softly. They smiled at me, have I really found my place? After a while of talking Bryan went in the hotel with me and showed my room, luckily I brought my clothing with me so I didn't need to go home yet.

"It's been to meet you Y/N" Bryan started " I really hope you like this job, we really needed your help with this park. Thank you again and welcome to the family! You can get some rest and explore the park whenever you want. You start tomorrow night" he explained. "its a pleasure to work here, thank you too " I responded before he left and I could lay on my bed relaxing for a while.

An hour later

I was out walking around the stands while eating my afternoon snack until I saw two bears talking to each other , a black bear and a brown bear that seemed to have the face of the main head at the entrance. Is that the rockstar freddy? Only one way to find out. I made my way to them but right before I got to say hi I get tackled down by a tiny bear. Yes a tiny bear tackled me down, that's how weak I am.

"WHO ARE YOU?! HOW DID YOU GET IN THIS PLACE THEIF!?" the tiny bear screamed at me and it got the attention of the two bear to come over. I was scared and whines covering my face. How could I be scared of a tiny bear..? It seemed mad and I didn't like being screamed at alot..I was about to cry until the black bear told the small robot to get off and she did still seeming mad.

I stayed on the ground still as I was too afraid to look at any of them. I could imagine them thinking of how of a coward I was. I didnt care, I didn't want to move. "Is he broken?" I heard one said "H elpy did you scare him to death!? God damnit it's the second time this week!" The other responded, his voice sounded more deep than the first bear that was talking.

I got curious and slowly lift my head up to see them. They were tall, the brown one noticed I was still moving but didn't try to help me up. "Nevermind he's still alive. Who are you ?" He asked in a concerned voice. I got up holding my head and softly mumbled "i-im the new guard..I'm sorry if I wasn't suppose to be here...Bryan didn't tell me where I wasn't allowed."

The black bear calmed down and smiled " Oh! A new friend! Don't worry buddy it's just helpy that overreacted again and thought you were a thief. My name's lefty and this is my friend rockstar freddy." I looked over at rockstar freddy with a smile but he didn't turn it back. Helpy noticed and pouted "you could at least try to be nice rockstar freddy!"

Rockstar freddy seemed a bit pissed about what helpy said and growled "Says the one that tackled him to the ground and scared him half to death. You know very well I don't smile" he looked at lefty that was giving him a look of "plz try at least" but he ignored it.
I started giggling to myself, I was happy to be here. I wish I never leave this place!