What I want... Sincerely My hopes and dreams

Hi I'm Áine. I'm fifteen and in tenth grade. What I want may never be what I get, because of how much I want. Some is what I want to achieve, and some is what I want around me.

At the moment, I would like to go to the University of Alabama in Huntsville and major in business. My goal is to have that degree of in four years, and then I would like to either start a business or be a market partner for some type of company. My thought right now is that I would like to be a market partner with Monat, just because I like their products and I like the idea of the job. However I am unsure if I will like it or not 😬. When I get to UAH, I am also going to start a YouTube channel, mostly focusing on music. A long shot would be me getting famous, and getting to sing for a living. That would be really amazing, but I am trying to be realistic, so I don't think that will ever happen. This is one hope and dream.

Right now, my parents won't really accept who I am as a person, so I most likely won't talk to them too much after I move out. I hope and dream of a family, not of blood but my chosen family. I hope that someday someone will love me for who I am. I also hope to be a better mother than my own, and let my children be who they want. But I will figure that out when I get there.

I am going to hopefully do so many things in this life, but I can't do them without a little push. That is what different shows, different music helps me with. When I watch (for example) Ellen or Katy Keene I feel not only happy but also inspired. Watching the Ellen show makes me laugh, cry, giggle, and smile so much. It brightens my day up within a minute. Watching Katy Keene makes me smile, laugh, and feel like I can do what I want. It is such an amazing show that helps spark my creative side. When I listen to my favorite music, I feel so happy and joyful, it's unexplainable. Some of my favorite artists are the following; Why Don't We, 5SOS, Panic at the Disco, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Selena Gomez, and so many more. They all make me burst with joy with every song.

I really and sincerely want to be a recognized singer like the above mentioned, but I don't know how to get there. So that is why I am starting a YouTube channel. I was going to "start a band" with my best friend, but  we are no longer friends, so I will have to figure it all out on my own.

Wish me luck,
Áine's hopes and dreams