The Encounter

Darkness, that's what surrounded Mishal. An endless nothingness that engulfed his whole being, In the distance a faint light blinked in and out of sight. A soft warm glow, a sliver of hope in the nothingness, growing closer with each flash. In its heart was a woman's figure coming into view before the lights presence. "The princess" Mishal let out in a single breath. Her every curve was visible before him. The curve of her supple breasts to her hips to her lean legs.A heat built up within Mishal, a raging heat that threatened to ravage the world around him. Rampaging through his muscles and through his loins.The light behind her continued to blink. As she came closer to him, soothing the raging fire within him, calming his storm and embracing him with love. He leaned in to kiss her " Yes young prince, find her she is your destiny." a voice echoed. But as soon as the words fell away black and purple smoke enveloped them and an eery voice echoed " you do and you will be the death of her" mishal looked back at her and at his feet there she lay in a pool of crimson blood. "Mishal, Mishal....." her whimsy voice called fading away. "MISHAL!!!!" Rus's voice shattered the dream and woke Mishal from his dream. Mishal was drenched in sweat, his breath heaving.

" woah man!! Did I wake you from a good time?" rus teased. Pushing his brother in the arm as the van pulled into their new driveway.

"UGh....no man, its that dream again! With the princess." Mishal groaned rubbing his face of the sweat.

"Well time to get up romeo, we're here and there are a shit ton of boxes to unload." Rus said, clearly bored of the conversation. Mishal Unbuckled his seat belt and went to the back of the moving van. He pushed up the rolling door and groaned. Rus was right this was gonna be a long unload.

Mishal walked down the moving van with hands full of cushions, could Jovanna buy anymore pillows, he thought as he walked into his new home. This town's name was Bleakers Ville, what state? he couldn't care less. This was the sixth home this year so keeping up with names didn't seem too important but his visions of the princess were getting more vivid every night. She used to appear only as an image of an average size girl but with every night he could make out her long black hair, and slender body. What really caught his attention were her eyes, she had the deepest blue eyes he'd ever seen. They called to him, pulling in as if he was in the ocean with a wave moving him closer to her, Come find me, they'd sing to him. He wanted to, he needed to but the darkness at the end of each dream made him hesitate.

"Hey Sandman, you're gonna just stand there," Zephyrus pushed him with a box he was carrying, "we got a lot more boxes to put away." There was no denying him and his brother were twins. They shared the same height and tan skinned, the only difference was Zephyrus had shadowy grey eyes, were as Mishal had dark brown eyes that turned red when he was upset.

"Sandman? What are you talking about Zeph, do you not see all these pillows Jovanna buys," Mishal said placing the pillows on top of the box.

"Bro you act like that's a bad thing, you know how many forts we can make with these?" Zeph said, putting a pillow on his head.

"Oh yeah sure," Mishal said sarcastically, "That's a damn good defense, but you forgot to cover this." Mishal punched Zeph in the stomach and laughed when Zeph let out a loud 'oof'

"You fucker!" Zeph launched himself toward Mishal but at the last second Mishal moved to the side, grabbed his brother by the shirt and flipped him on to his back.

"Nice attack Zephyrus if you want to get killed," a rough voice came behind him. Mishal turned around to see a large muscular man holding a large box over his shoulder and another he carried. "Do you ever listen when I say about analysing your target before you attack?"

"Oh Augustus leave the boys alone," a small petite woman came around him carrying a box bigger than her. She placed the box on the floor, "they're just messing around, let them have some fun."

Augustus huffed, "Fun? They should be doing more training, they aren't ready Jovanna. It won't be long until-"

"Until the big bad wolf comes to get them, yes yes they know" she said with annoyance, "but as you know, they can't do anything without the princesses. Which is why we moved here." She turned towards Mishal, " Hun, you sure this is where they are?"

All eyes moved to him as he nodded, "I can feel our connection pulling us, it would be easier if she also knew what was happening but I can feel her calling to me. She's here somewhere."

Jovanna smiled the action giving her little smile lines around her mouth, "You see dear we need the princesses and to find our good friends."

"Fine take these boxes upstairs and pick your rooms," Augustus sighed as he admitted defeat to the little woman at his side.

Mishal and Zeph took the boxes and ran up the stairs to a little hallway with two doors on the side.

"Alrighty bro I'll take the right because I am always right," Zeph said cheerfully as he skipped to his new room.

"Always right? More like full of shit."

"Language man. You kiss ya mother with that mouth?" he laughed in a bad impression of an English accent and closed the door.

Mishal opened his door and looked around the empty room. The room was spacious and had white walls and brown carpet. There was a small closet next to a large window. He left the box by the closet door to look out through his window. There was enough distance from the home next to them. Large pine trees also covered his view, he could see squirrels running up and down the trunks. 

He sighed and sank down to the floor, he didn't particularly like this town. There was too much green for his liking and he would have to be extremely careful with his powers. He opened his palm and watched as a small flame danced easily in his hand. He let the heat fill into him making him feel calm and relaxed.

With all the pressure of finding the missing princess, defeating Nekane and saving Relfrost Mishal never had a moment to himself. He was supposed to be the leader of the group.