The one where Asta gets his grimoire

Asta's POV

I always thought my grimoire would give me my magic and i would be super strong but...now i started thinking. Yuno could be right. I could have no magic at all!!  I keep training i keep doing my best...but what do i get in return??? NOTHING! Nothing at all!
Not even a bit of magic.
Stop thinking to yourself Asta. It's just making things worse. I guess i could go into the woods and keep training.
Tomorrow i'll get my grimoire and everything will be fine...everything will be fine.

"Where you going so late Asta?"

"Oh yea...hey Yuno. I'm just getting some fresh air before i go to bed.
I'll be back soon."

"Fine. But don't be out so late. Tomorrows a big day. At least for me."

Asta walked out of the church without saying another word. It hurt Asta. He didn't want to admit it but Yuno's words hurt him in every way possible.
He would just laugh and walk away. Silently crying in the woods so nobody could hear or see him.
It was his safe place. It was his and his alone. The woods were peacefull and nice. It had a calming thing to it. Watching the birds at day and hearing the bugs at night. And it helped him get the thoughts out of his head...because sometimes suicide seemed like the best way out of this mess. Asta felt like hell. He would cry alone in the woods. Alone with no one to comfort him. To think that he hoped for Yuno to pop out from behind a tree and hug him. But  wouldn't it be easier to just give up? To just run off and jump from the top of that giant skull? He's just a bother anyway. Nobody cares. He could just dissapear and it would be like nothing ever happened. At least that's what Asta thought. But i'm going to try.
Try and get my grimoire try and get stronger and finaly when i have my grimoire...i'll be happy right?

(timeskip brought to you by chickenwings)

It was now time to get my grimoire and show eryeryone that i'm the best and the strongest!! I just hope i get a grimoire.
"Hey Asta. You ready?"

I was standing next to Yuno and a bunch of other kids waiting to get their grimoires.
"YEAH!!! Yunoooo i'm finaly going to get my magic and show you how strong i am!!"

"Asta stop shouting. And be quiet. The first grimoires are coming."

Yuno was right. The first few grimoires started flying of the shelves.
And now one of them is flying to me!!
OMG is this finaly it??
No it isn't. Turnes out it was flying to Yuno and not me. It's a four leaf CLOVER!!  How?
Everyone had their grimoires...everyone but me.
I-i realy don't have any magic.
Now juming off of that skull didn't sound like such a bad idea. I hear laughter fill the room but quickly everything goes quiet. I look around and everyone is backing away from me...even Yuno. Why? Are they all disgusted by me?
Why am i alone...why does everyone hate me?

YES! LET THAT THOUGHT FILL YOUR HEAD WITH DESPAIR.
LET YOURSELF FALL INTO DARKNESS!!
"Wh-who are you?"
I am you and you are me. I am a part of you. You can use my power and in exchange you will give me your body and soul!!
"Wha-what no!! I don't wan-"

But it was to late. Black flames coverd Asta's body and a grimoire appeard in front of him. He took it and the flames dissapeard. It was a five leaf grimoire.
Turnes out Asta is more special than he thought.