chapter 1

The seven, Nico, will, and calypso are being atracked by slot of monsters and they need to go to Hogwarts to stay safe.
Story is in present time and Harry is 33 and and his children are already born. And the Argo was restored.

Disclaimer: do not own any of these characters.

My auto correct is going crazy so please leave a comment if something doesnt make sence

Percy p.o.v.

Percy woke up to find gray eyes looking down at him with worry. Annabeth let out a sigh of releaf and hugged him so tight he couldn't breath "can't...breath" Annabeth let go and looked at him sheepishly. "sorry it's just...you got really hurt and for a second I thought I lost you" a tear rolled down her cheek and i wipped it off "you can't getting rid of me that easily" she chuckled and kissed me.  I could have been there forever if we hadn't heard someone clear there throat. When we looked standing there was Chiron. He turned around and waved his hand  "follow me there's something we must to talk about." Annabeth helped me get up and we followed Chiron.

Annabeth p.o.v.

He lead us to the big house and when we got there Will, Nico, Hazel, Frank,  Piper, Jason, Leo, and Calypso were already there. Leo had come back 1 month after the war and after some punches and yelling we all hugged Leo and welcomed Calypso. The Argo was repaired by Cyclopes and Hephaestus in Olympus and was put in an empty field in camp. We sat down and after hellos Chiron cleared his throat. "attention demigods...we have something to tell you that we have kept secret for centuries and we'd planned to never tell you but since you are getting attacked so much we decided so send you." We all looked at each other. Send us?  Is there another camp somewhere that we didn't know about? I was about to ask Chiron when he said "I know what you're thinking... Is there another camp?  No there isn't but there is a school.  It's called Hogwarts it's in England. " A demigod school? Why hadn't anybody told us? We we're forced to struggle in mortal school.  I was getting mad. I was about to express my opinion when Piper said "A demigod school?  That's crazy! We have been....." Chiron cut her off, "It's not a demigod school... It's a school for wizards and you will be going there for the time being now go pack I...well Harry will explain." Harry? who's Harry? But before I could say anything Chiron waved us out "No time for questions go pack. "