Chapter 1

Harry's pov.

I got up like I do every day to catch the bus to school. I don't mind school to be honest. It's boring but it's livable. I try to go as unnoticed as I can. I have this huge crush on this kid in 1 of my classes. He doesn't know I exist.

I got into my favourite class and things were going great. I was taking everything in and I felt like I was learning a lot. That was until I got asked to answer a question. I felt everyone's eyes on me. I hated that feeling. Worst of all I felt his eyes on me. I tried to answer as quickly as I could as I felt my face start to burn under his gaze. I blurted out whatever came to my head. Sadly that doesn't always work. I got the answer wrong and I felt my face heat up more.

After class I was walking to the door. When I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned around and there he was. So small and cute. "hey" he said. I was in disbelief. Did he just talk to me?! No stop it Harry your overthinking this. My face started to burn up. "h-hey" I managed to say. "do you need some help with this class? I saw you kinda struggling today. I'm pretty good at math so I could maybe help?" Did Louis Tomlinson, just say he was gonna help me in math?! Omg omg omg ok Harry breathe I thought. "oh y-yeah. I'm usually pretty g-good at math but uhh... yeah just something about algebra I just don't get" I said.

"Yeah it's kinda hard. Hey we got 1 more period but could I come over today to study?"

Is this really happening right now? Ok. Breathe.

"Yeah yeah sure. That'd b-be great. Thanks Lou" shit. Did I just call him Lou? God only his close friends call him that. He bearly knows me! As I was about to apologize...

"Haha awesome Haz. So I'll see you tonight?"

He called me Haz. I love that nickname. I blushed at the name. "yep see you tonight" I said with a smile. That smile not leaving my face until I got home and had to get ready for Louis.