Chapter 3

Louis' pov.

I looked down to see... Something quite big in Harry's pants. I didn't notice until Harry cleared his throat, that I'd been staring. I look up and him. Blushing.

"Sorry. I- um.. should I go?" I didn't know what else to say. What do you even say in that situation? Someone who bearly knows you, who have a huge crush on, and you notice them getting hard.

"Um. No it's ok. I'm gonna go jump in the shower. Uh.. sorry"

He said with a bright red face. He tried to stand up with his hands wrapped around his cock, I thought maybe this would be a bad idea but hey. You only get one life. I moved closer and he stopped moving. One of his hands moved to the ground to support himself as I leaned over him.

_______________

Harry's pov.

Shit. My crush is in my room. He's given me a boner, and now he's leaning over me inches away from my face. God U wanted him badly. Looking at those lips. Remembering where my hand was. Only wishing his mouth was wrapped around my d-

Stop Harry! He doesn't feel this way. So why is he doing this? I try to make a move after being frozen for what seemed like forever. I tilted my head up. Touching each other's foreheads. I now tiler my head to the right. He's asking for it. He closes his eyes and that was it. That was him giving me consent.

I smashed my lips into his. Our heads moving. Our bodies insync. I move my hand to the back of his neck. Pulling him closer. After about a minute, he pulled away. He pushed me down. So I was laying on my back on the floor. He straddled me. One legs on the outside of each of my thighs. I put my hands on his hips as he puts his either side of my face. I'm in desperate need of friction now. My dick getting so so hard. I needed to be relieved or relieve myself. I pulled his hips down onto my throbbing cock making myself moan.

He smiled at me.

" Get on the bed baby" he whispered into my ear. I did as he said. We were now both on the bed. Laying the same we as in the floor. I felt his hand moved from beside my face. It moved towards my dick. He started palming me through my pants. "ugh so good Lou" I said finally without stuttering.

We started to kiss again. Then I heard my mum coming up the stairs. I pushed him off me. And we both got on the floor as soon as we could trying to make it look like we'd been doing math.

"Harry- oh hi Louis I thought you'd gone home. Well dinners ready would you Ike to stay?"

Hey guys. Hope that was a good chapter. The next one is going to be good. Hope you're enjoying the story so far. Please comment and let me know what you think about it! Thanks x