II. New Family

y/n P.O.V

Just like that he ad disappeared. He walked through the pillar made out of bricks with his own trolley and let me standing there with midnight.

"And what are you doing out here, quick hurry before you miss the train." I turn around and see Amos pulling a pocket watch from out of his jacket as his glasses are fixed on to it. Dad. My smile widens as he takes my hand into his and we run through the wall together.

"Wow," the words slip just as quickly as Amos put his watch back.

"Its rather terrific," he agreed with me. We watched as the platform was filled with all sorts of people, kids running here and there trying to get on the train, as the train itself might have looked average but oh boy was it beautiful in its own sense, the pain as shiny as when water glistened. We continued walking until we came to a halt. A man taking my luggage as I said good bye to midnight and turned around to my guardian. "You know y/n, whatever you need, I am just a letter away, you dad is always here for you," I stammered at him not knowing what to say, he too saw me as family. I blushed and through myself towards him, my arms wrapping around his waist as I snuggled into his chest,

"Okay dad! Well I'm off!" I exclaimed giving him one last big squeeze and then making my way on the train.

"Make our family proud!" he shouted one last time. The whistle on the train blew it last warning before it chuggered off.  I'll miss you.

Walking through the train, so many of the seats were taken, doors were closed and I could see that many students had already made their own friends in a short time of 30 seconds.

"uh excuse me, can I sit here?" I mumble trying to be confident. It was a blonde boy, before he saw me his expression was that of a stone. So stern and mature for such a young boy. His eyes soon met mine at another knock of my hand and there I could see the colour. They were a dark grey, a little terrifying, a dominance already forming through the distance between us. There were three other males in the kart but I couldn't even look at them too nervous to drop the blonde-haired boy.

"Who are your parents?" he asked. My nervous smile fell into a firm line. Why was he asking me? "well then?" he demanded looking at me rather harshly.

"A-Amos Diggory," I blurted out looking at the floor.

"A Diggory Hey, what? that pureblood family that associates themselves with the Weasleys?" his attitude soon turned from docile to hostile before I could even blink. One of the other male students stands and slam the door in my face. How rude.

I continue to wonder the corridor as I see a girl standing in front of one of the carts doors, I hope she doesn't get rejected. I continue walking pass as she stopped me, pulling me into the cart softly as she starts to talk.

"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville has lost it," I look at her, something about her makes me feel like she knew a lot more about magic than I did. Her small face was framed by her rather thick strawberry blond hair. Looking around I watch as everyting slowly shakes their head.

"Are you doing magic? Go on let me see then," she says coming to sit down as I awkwardly find myself a seat next to her. The auburn hair boy was holding his wand, muttering some words to do with daisies and stupid rats. There was a quick flash of light but nothing had happened. The girl next to me giggled.

"Are you sure that's a real spell, well its not very good it is, I've only tried simple ones my self but they've all worked for me." With her nose in the air she pulls out her wand it rudely pointed at the boy in the corner, his glasses slightly sliding off his nose as his black hair covered part of his eyes. "For Example: oculus reparo," a little small what looked like a piece of paper showed before his glasses doing a little black flip here and there before disappearing. The boy took them off looking at the glass closer. "That's better isn't it?" she smiled. The boy brushed some of his hair away and put them back on. "Holy cricket you're harry potter," she exclaims "I'm Hermine grander, and you are?"