The Clan Ways

C.L.N=(Clan Leaders Name)

e= C.L.N gender sh[E] h[E]

Blame, the former alley cat was munching on an rabbit as usual, he perked his ears when Redleap came towards him with Melonpaw chasing him like she dose any kittypet or kit. melon pounced on him clawing at his back till [C.L.N] came and broke up the fight again

[C.L.N] the young leader snorted and said in frustration

'' Melonpaw! I've held your rank back already i'm getting frustrated, you are a good fighter but its agenst clan ways to fight or cause physical harm to a cat in our clan.''

Blame trotted away from all the fighting knowing Melon was going to be exiled, he just wanted to finish his rabbit, though he is a freeloader to the clan he felt welcome and at home.

''Im hwungry!!'' the cat who couldn't talk with out an w in his words, Hazelnutpaw said looking at the last rabbit Blame took.

''Then go to the rabbit-farm Hazel'' Spartasiren stretched her hind legs while arching her back.

''Melon's a loner now huh...?'' Sparta whined seeing Melon walk out the clan, looking slightly proud of it. while Sparta obviously upset about it.

''Spartasiren, you need to stop biting ears just for the drop of blood if you want to taste blood have it from the prey we catch, its weird and you to will need to leave the clan if you continue, i'm surprised how you are in one piece with Foxstike and Apple as your parents/caretakers kid'' The [C.L.N] was nervous knowing she was turning like Fox and Apple. 

''but cat blood is the ONLY good tasting blood out there!  Sparta huffed

the [C.L.N] Looked at Sparta making sure she understood how concerned for her e was and knew one more silly mistake and she was out.

╔       ═  ════                 ════   ═      ╗

to be continued if ya like this so far

╚     ═    ════                  ════    ═     ╝

~do not take ANY of these oc's some are my friends the only cat that you made for this is the clan leader~