pαrt twσ. Reunion

"Yo, Max check it out!" Warren exclaimed as he watched Max come into view and pushed Hayley towards Max. 

"Yo, Warren, that was so uncalled for!" Hayley scoffed as she crossed her arms before taking a step back from being so close to Max.

"What up, Max? How are you?" Warren went in for a hug, only to freeze mid-hug. 

"Here's your flash, thanks." Max handed him over his flash drive. 

"Cock-blocked." Hayley snickered quietly. 

"No problem." Warren said as he rubbed the back of his head. "Check out my new wheels..." 

"Cool, very old school." Max said. 

"1978 to be exact." Hayley muttered as she raised an eyebrow at Warren leaning onto his car. 

Warren gave Hayley a funny look before continuing, "Now we can go to the drive-in. There's one in Newberg, just 60 miles away." 

"You're in the wrong time, Warren." Max crossed her arms as she responded. "But then, so am I..."

"You okay?" Warren and Hayley asked in unison. 

"It's been one strange fucking day." Max said as she uncrossed her arms.

"Man, I saw that Victoria didn't take down that pic of you on Facebook..." 

"Major bitch move." Hayley said as she kicked the pavement. 

"No worries Hayley and Warren, I took a sweet shot of Victoria I can't wait to share." Max smirked at Hayley and Warren. 

"Oh, score one for Team Max!" Warren said with amusement in his voice. "It will be so karmic to see her ass clown face all over the interwebs." 

"I guess she does deserve it for all of the shitty things she's done for people here." Hayley said with a grin on her face. 

"By the way, I saw Daniel's sketch of you online...not bad, but I could do a much better job." 

"Show-off." Hayley muttered as she ran her fingers through her hair. 

"You can draw? I thought you were Blinded by Science, not art." Max said as she held her arm. 

"Art IS Science. Music is math, etc. etc. I'd put Stephen Hawking against Picasso anyday." Warren replied.

"Hardcore, so you must use a computer to draw." 

"Of course. I'd love to tweak one of your selfies with some cool graphics." Warren said with a smile. 

"That might not suck, I'll let you know." 

"Ugh. What a sucker he is for Max..." Hayley thought as she rolled her eyes. 

"So did you get a chance to check out the movie booty on my flash drive?" Warren asked as he watched Hayley kick the pavement again.

"Yeah, thanks. You had some cool shit on there, from 'Akira' to 'Twilight Zone'. Which seems apropos today..." 

"I consider myself a pop...cultural pirate connoisseur." Warren commented. 

"That does sound better than thief, Warren." Hayley smirked at Warren.

"Hayley, you don't have any room to judge." Warren said with a smirk. "Ha ha. Make sure you watch 'Cannibal Holocaust', Max." 

"Seen it. I was more disturbed by all those emo-vampire movies in there." 

"Can't a sensitive high school boy love sensitive vampires too?" Warren asked.