[Ritsu]

𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉, Mei_Sanna ! 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝒾𝓉'𝓁𝓁 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 ~(𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒶 𝒷𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒻𝒶𝓈𝓉)

Of a deep black ink was written on each human being's flesh the first letter of the first name of their soul mate; the rest of the name was completed when they met.

As a child, this story cradled your dreams and nurtured your hopes of one day finding love. True love. You then embarked on a desperate quest to meet the special one who was supposed to share his life with you, without any concrete result. Small, unimportant loves led you to believe that your parents represented an unattainable romance and that destiny wasn't encouraging you.

Over time, the idea finally escaped your mind, convinced that out of all the people in the world, finding your beloved was only a mere dream. The "R" engraved on the back of your neck no longer concerned you to the point its existence, in your eyes, became almost nil. Now you'd rather devote your efforts to your work as a producer instead of diving into yet another lost attempt. Or you were trying to do so.

Even though your conscience stubbornly denied it, your heart tried to make things complicated. Despite your many internal refusals, Ritsu's presence never ceased to be inside your mind. But you shouldn't. As a producer, it was your duty to propel the idols upwards, not to maintain relationships that extended beyond friendship. The only thing to do was to repeat this statement over and over again and pray that it found the way out of your thoughts.

Not far from the lesson room, Tsukasa's voice blocked the path towards your thoughts, a "Leader" having escaped from the room to echo in the corridor. You opened the door to see the first year of Knights, multi-colored markers trapped in his hands that he had stolen from his leader.

"Ahh, inspiration is overflowing and I can't even write that! Give me my markers back Suo~ or it'll be a loss for humanity!"

"When will you understand you are not allowed to write on the wall, Leader?!" You cleared your throat so that you can be heard and intervene.

"Oh, (Y/N)! Uchuu~"

"Onee-sama !" said Tsukasa, relieved to finally see you, because he honestly started to hit his limits. "I'm sorry, I realized too late I forgot to brought paper for his inspiration"

Between Izumi who turned his thumbs at the household scene in front of him, Arashi who didn't avert her eyes from the mirror and Leo who acted like a three-year-old child, his tolerance gauge had seriously exceeded the maximum threshold. He let a sigh escape him, a depressed look painted on his face. With an affectionate gesture, you patted his head and offered him a reassuring smile to try to calm him down.