🌱scrooge and triplets ; where do babies come from?

3/9/20

        I swear I'm working on the requests-- I've just been really frikkin busy with school work. But don't worry once vacation starts I'll update more ehdhuddhje--

______________________________________

          "Uncle Scrooge!"

           The three ducklings yelled in unison. Scrooge gave them a questioning look and quickly took a sip of his nutmeg tea.

            "What is it you want lads?"

             "Well, we were randomly talking about stuff because you grounded us. . ."

              Louie stated with a tone of annoyance.

               "Where do babies come from exactly? The story about storks doesn't really line up. . ."

                Huey butted in.

                 Scrooge spat his tea out and the liquid landed on the newspaper he held in his hands.

                 "Boys, are you sure you are ready for the more complicated parts of life?"

                   Asked the elder duck while crumpling the soggy newspaper and tossing it in a nearby trashcan.

                 "All knowledge is good knowledge!"

                Huey yelled with excitement, the two other ducklings groaned and grabbed their own chairs. "This is gonna be a long morning."

                 "It all starts with a mommy duck and a daddy duck when they love each other very much."

______________________________________

                    "Oh god why does Scrooge have so many charts about 'that' and 'those'?!"

                     Louie screamed, "And that's the end of our lesson boys." Scrooge finished.

                      Scrooge began to fold up the charts of the reproductive systems and about puberty. "We should have learned this later. . ."

                       "Remember when I said 'All knowledge is good knowledge'? I regret saying that. . .".

                       "Boys don't overreact, I mean when I was young like you lads I also overreacted when my dad finally decided to talk about it. But slowly I accepted it as a part of life. Weird, but still a part of life."

                      Scrooge ruffled the triplets' hair. The ducklings agreed.

                       Suddenly Webby entered the room they were all in. "Oh there you are Webby."

                             Dewey pointed out, "Did you know about the real reason where babies come from?"

                             "Yep, grandma taught me when I was probably 5."

                             All of ducklings had a surprised expression.

338 words