First Meeting

"One in a million! Hello, we are TWICE!" the girls introduce themselves to the camera. "What are we doing here?" Jihyo questions. "Are we going to have a boyfriend in this show?" Chaeyong randomly guess. "Yes, you are right!" the girls were beyond shock to hear that. "So are they here!" "Please bring in the boyfriends," the main PD orders and they turn to the door. 9 male idols step into the room and they got up to greet them. The boys begin to introduce themselves. "We have used all the available information we have on setting a match for you guys. Please take the hands of your girlfriend and take them to your first date location, boys!" they nodded. One by one of them took the hand of their given partner with a smile, leaving the two youngest member, Chaeyong and Tzuyu. Only Bambam and Wooseok is left in the room. "Bambam-shi?" the foreigner grin and approach the two. "Would you come with me, Chaeyong-shi?" he offer his hand to the girl who blush. The girl took his hand and is lead out of the room to their first date location. Tzuyu and Wooseok stare at each other with a slight blush as the elder come near him. "Hi," he started awkwardly, not knowing how to speakin front of such beautiful girl. "Would you be mygirlfriend, Chou Tzu Yu?" he speak in fluent mandarin and that made her blusheven more. The elder offer up his hand with a smile and honestly, Tzuyu feltlike her knee would buckle if he did as much as step a little closer. "Shall wego?" she place her own hand on top of his with a simple nod. That's all she could do, her voice would betray her if she speak up right now.  Both of them walk out of the room. Outside, they met with one of the writers. "Your first mission," she gave them an envelope. "Get to know each other mission. Sit down at your favourite café and order something," Wooseok read it for the two of them. "Where is your favourite café?" he look down at her. "In Taiwan," she jokes and the two burst out laughing. "Let's go to that famous Neko café! You like animals, right?" Tzuyu nodded and follow him into his van. It is a 20 minutes ride so the two ended up talking about themselves to get to know each other even more. When they arrive, they manage to get a table and order something from the menu. The café is filled with young parents and couples. "Meow..." Tzuyu felt something rubbing on her legs so he look down to find a kitten. "Oh, it's so cute!" she lift the chubby animal up. "Orange!" she read out the name on the collar. "Wow, look at all those cats," it didn't take long before as many as four cats started to flock around Wooseok. "They loves you!" she giggles. "It's always like this when I come here with my friends. They always flock around me," he stroke their fur gently with a kind smile. "Well, my Ma always said that cats always flock around loving people," Tzuyu utter. Their food arrive and they talk even more while playing with the cats. This force between them is something they can't deny. This is the first time they met but it felt like they have known each other for years. It's like their souls were undeniably attracted to one another. They have never crossed path before;their comeback never clash but it seems like fate have a funny way to play with them. Even the cameraman doesn't have the heart to disturb them. "Look at the time! We got too engrossed with talking that we lost track of time," Tzuyu look at the clock and is surprised to see that they have been there for almost 6 hours and the sun have already set. The two goes to pay for their meal and left the café. They end up talking even more on the way back to TWICE's dorm. "We're here..." Wooseok announce as the van stop in front of her building. She open the door and sigh. "I'm here," she find it so hard to leave. "I'll text you when I get home," the two finally parts. The elder even waited until she is inside the building before leaving.