Back from a trip

**Authors note: it would mean the world to me if even one person was to comment on this, also if anyone actually likes it and wants me to continue let me know :) If I get one like or comment I will continue**

“DON'T TOUCH ME!” it tore out of my body with more force and raw emotion than I thought possible. How could she do this to me? I can't believe it. My heart has been ripped from my body. It doesn't seem real.

Chapter 1: Back from a trip

“Hey Carmen”, I say. Carmen is the most gorgeous girl in my high school, sure she isn't the most skinny or the most popular, but she is extremely nice, smart, and sweet. Hard qualities to find in high school girls nowadays. Everyone seems to be manipulating, controlling, and rude.

Carmen's curly,black hair bounces as she turns towards me. “Denver!! You are back!” She says excitedly. I had been on a trip with my dad to a ranch in the USA were we went horseback riding in the mountains. “Yeah, it was so much fun!” I tell her. “Did you get lots of pictures?” she asks. “I got a bunch” I say happily “I am going to edit them and put them up on facebook tonight”. “Sweet, I can't wait to see them!” She says. “I rode this one beautiful horse named Xavier, he's a buckskin gelding” I told her “I got quite a few pictures of him”. “Cool, what breed is he?” she asks. “He's a Quarter horse” I tell her “Like Harley”. “This is really embarrassing but I totally thought the breed was Quarterback not Quarter horse...” Carmen says. “...Carmen that's football” I say. We both burst out into laughter.

We hear the ringing of the bell through the school. “I gotta get to Math so Mr.Parabola won't get upset with me”, Carmen says dashing off through the halls. Man is she ever cute. Shoot I have to get to class too. I spot my buddy Henry down the hall. “Yo Henry, wait up” I yell. I speed walk over to him. “Hey Denver, how was your trip bro?” He asks me while we are walking towards class. “It was awesome man!”, I say, “What did I miss in History?”. “We had a bunch of notes, you can copy mine today and you'll be good” Henry tells me. “Okay sweet!”

We arrive at history class and I go sit in my desk at the back of the room. “Hey Bri”, I say to the girl who sits beside me in class. “Hey Denver” She says coyly “I am so glad you are back”. I am pretty sure she has a crush on me, she is always hitting on me. I am thinking of going out with her cause I am always so awkward I never get anywhere with asking Carmen out. Hell I haven't even told Carmen I like her. But that's also because she says she is against high school dating. She says it's pointless. My friend Axel tells me to get over her. She says I should go date some girls and have some fun. Well her actual words were “GET OUT THERE AND TOUCH SOME BOOBIES”. But I am not just going to go start feeling up other girls randomly, I would rather go date another girl or something.

Brielle is looking at me even though class has started, maybe I will start getting out of my shell now. “Hey Brielle?” I say shyly. “Yeah, Denver?” She says. “Can ask you a question?” I say. “Go for it” She says confidently. “Would you like to go on date with me?” I ask kinda terrified out of my mind, this is my first time asking a girl out, the only time I have dated before it was a guy and he asked me out. “Yeah sure” she says with a smile “When?”. Shocked that she said yes, I quickly come up with a date, “Does Friday work?”. “Yeah sounds good” She says with a smile “I am excited”. “Class listen up” our History teacher says, jolting us out of our conversation. He starts talking about some war that happened but I didn't really pay much attention. I pulled out my iPhone to text Axel the good news.

Me: Guess what girly!

Axel: What chicka?

Me: I asked out Brielle and she said yes!