Chapter 1

I was shocked in terror all I heard in my head was go away, your a bitch your drop dead ugly, I'm fed up of it I couldn't really say the same thing back I wouldn't dare this is my mind I mean what am I thinking my mind can't tell me what to do, I'm the one that tells it what to do.

Anyway I'm Lucy my life story is complicated but you will get hold of it my life is pretty terrible all my friends get rid if me for that new girl Rachael I mean she's nice but she can be a bit of a slut sometimes, we had non uniform Thursday and guess what she wears, a tiny little crop to that you can almost see her boobs in and really short shorts, for all I care she could be naked even the teachers thought it was a bit much she came on Monday and she has already had 3 detentions, what's the point in slapping the head teacher and your mentor, everyone thinks she's badass and she's already got a boyfriend, the fittest boy in the school Ben, so than everyone leaves me for her.

So that's basically me, a boring little wimp.

we had a maths test and there was a boy sitting behind me and he starts throwing rubber pieces at me, so I go and do something quite stupid, I turn around and say something I probably shouldn't have said as it was a silent room so I got sent out and into a room but than Rachael gets herself kicked out of class to.

she came into the room and I said why are you in hear I said quietly she said I just wanted to talk to you

"Okay".

"Lucy you seem like a nice girl and all that I need to tell you this so hear it goes, I don't atually have a boyfriend people just say I do and I'm my primary and secondary school I got bullied by the teachers and pupils non stop they call me a slut"

"OMG really"

"Yeah, everyone calls me a slut in this school, do you think I'm a slut"

I couldn't lie to her so I just said the truth.

"
Yes but I only did it because I didn't know what you were going through till now I promise I won't call you it again".
There was a 1 minute silence between us.