Chapter 5 - Pillows and Feathers

I feel like my writing is getting worse. ((O(>.<)O)) Dunno what I'm gonna do with myself. Oh well...
Warnings: Fluff
Word Count: hahhaha 699
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I walked out of the house I was staying in and looked over at the Lan Clan disciples, they were training with their swords and I silently walked away. "I wonder if I can sneak out without getting noticed..." I turned my head forward and strutted out to the entrance. "Third time's the charm as they always say!" I grinned and then ran down the path and then leaped up onto the rooftops, "I really don't do rooftops but..." I ran gracefully down them and then swung over the side and down to the ground. "Let's see, I think the town is this way." I smiled and walked down the path to the town.

The scenery was beautiful and open, leave it to the Lan clan to always have a perfect spot for a school. I hurried quickly down the hill and made zig zags just in case someone was following me. "I need to get a companion, it's really boring without someone to talk to..." I picked a flower off a tree and put it in my hair, "Maybe a cat? No dogs, they are too scary..." I looked around and saw birds flying through the air, "I wonder if birds will ever be companions to humans, they seem so skittish." I picked up a bamboo stem and used my magic to put holes into it, I blew into it and played a few songs. They sounded so disgusting compared to my other flute that was lost. 

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

15 Minutes later

I arrived at the town, "WOW! This TOTALLY! Hasn't changed..."  I slumped my head and then headed toward a shop to get some Emperor's smile. I walked over to shopkeeper and ordered two jugs of it and he looked at me weirdly. 

"Aren't you a bit young to drink this heavy alcohol?" He asked me and handed me some. I payed and smiled.

"Nope! I'm older than you think!" I tossed it up and then caught it. I turned around and about dropped the jugs. "L-l l-lian CHEN!" 

He bowed to the shopkeeper and then grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the shop. "What are you doing here Wei Shen?" 

"I should be asking the same to you! Stop following me around like a dog." I stumbled as he continued to drag me. 

"I have the right to make sure that guests are taken care of." Lian said flatly, "Especially you Wei Shen." 

"EH EHF! Hey! Let go of me!" I whined and he stopped, "Pew."

"Wei Shen..." Lian said with no emotion, "Quit acting like a child." 

"Weh?!" I looked at Lian and he dragged me out of the town.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

He threw me on the bed and slammed the door shut behind him. "Look Wei..." 

"Woah woah hold on a second!" I waved my hands and threw a few items at Lian. "Don't you dare come closer!"

Lian dodged the items and he set his sword down on the table, he walked over to me and I grabbed my pillow and held it in front of me. Lian grabbed the pillow and pulled me forward, he opened his mouth and I braced myself. He bit my lip and then planted a kiss on my lips. I relaxed as he moved his mouth softly against mine. I pushed him away and gasped for air, I forgot how to breath. Lian looked down at me with a blank look and he turned, picked up his sword, and walked out of my room. 

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" I yelled and then brought the pillow up to my chest and I held it firmly. 

"You okay there Wei Shen?" a disciple of the Lan clan poked his head in and I nodded, "You seem flustered, did Lian Chen do something to you?"

"NO! He just saw me naked." I said quickly, "Then he slapped my ass." 

"O-h. My. Gods." He blinked a few times trying to figure out what I just said, "I'll uh, leave!" He ducked away and I fell back onto my bed and sighed.