Chapter 1

Scarlett's POV
FLASH........
FLASH........
CLICK..........
CLICK...........
"Scarlett over here"
" Scarlett is it true your pregnant?"
" Scarlett any new boyfriends?"
" Any new projects coming up?"
I rolled my eyes at the ridiculous comments the paparazzi's were saying as I walked out of the store. I walked to the waiting BMW
car with my twin bodyguards Troy and Roy blocking the paparazzi. I got into the car as Jackson, my personal driver, opened the door. Jackson was a sweet 50 year old man who has too much pride to retire yet.
I smiled a thank you to Jackson just as he closed my door and started the car. Troy and Roy got in as we pulled out of the parking lot and drove home.
I blew out a long breath and looked at Troy and Roy, and they didn't even look exhausted. Damn those body building robots! It's like they never get tired, well I'm over here practically dying from all the paparazzi. I mean it's not like I'm a fat, lazy ass I go to the gym almost everyday. It's my stress reliever, plus I can't be Victoria's Secret number 1 model if I'm super fat.
Wow, I must have been dreaming for a long time because by the time I looked out the window, I saw I was at my parents house. And no I don't live with my parents I'm 22 years old, I have my own penthouse I'm just visiting. I moved out when I left for collage.
I got of the car just as my mom, Sapphire Huntington, walked out of the house with an apron around her slim body,and God knows how she still manages to look beautiful. I did get my looks from my momma. From my natural blonde hair, to my clear blue, ocean eyes, and lets not forget I got very blessed in the upper body department, I mean come on mom I have a size D, did you have to pass it on, not that I'm complaining or anything. And to top it off, I got a big booty with an itty bitty waist. But I did get my hard head from my daddy, along with his chin and high cheek bones. But what can I say I'm a total daddy's girl. I have Sebastian Huntington wrapped around my finger. And yes, if you haven't realized all our names starts with a S, even my brother's name. Which is really weird if you ask me.
Anyway, I walked up to my mom just as she embraced me in a tight hug.
" Can't breathe, can't breathe!" I said running out of breath as I struggled to get out of my mom's embrace.
" Oh, I'm sorry honey. I just missed you so much," said my mom letting me go.
" Mom, I saw you 2 days ago. You are over exaggerating," I said leading us into the house.
" Hush child, a mother should be able to miss her daughter when she moves out," whined my mother walking into the dining room where my dad was sitting on the couch watching a football game.
" Who's winning, the Steelers better be winning cause I want my 100 dollars. Oh, don't think I forgot about that bet we made, daddy. You can't back out now, I know my team is going to win," I said smiling going to hug my dad.
" Be quiet, the game isn't over yet! The Raiders may have a chance at redeeming themselves. And you're not getting that money cause my team won't lose!" Exclaimed my dad embracing me in a hug. I laughed while hugging my dad cause we both have a addiction to football ever since I was little we would always have little bets. Probably because my brother, Shawn Huntington, left for the military at the age 17 and he had no one to watch football with him, so I started watching it with him and I ended up loving it. Shawn's been gone for 9 years in the military which means he is 26 years old, but he visits us and his wife Stephanie. Yeah I now what you're thinking how does he have I wife if he's in the military? But he married his high school sweetheart after he graduated from high school, plus Stephanie is really nice and is one of my best friends. Sure we both are worried all the time about him, but the good news is that he is retiring this year and we are both super exited. Stephanie is ecstatic because Shaw(my nickname for him) promised to start their family once he gets back, that and opening up his own gym.
" Scarlett, Scarlett, Scarlett! Honey, come on we're ready to eat stop daydreaming," laughed my mom and dad sitting on the kitchen table. I walked to the seat across from my parents sitting down.
" Where's Stephanie? She always comes to our dinners even when Shaw isn't here?" I said looking around the room hoping to see her come through the door any second.
" She isn't coming today, she got held up at work. She said her boss needs the dress design by tomorrow so she stayed overtime," sighing my mom.
" Oh, okay," I said waiting for my mom to bring out the food, we usually have servants but my mom gives them the weekend off, plus they are really sweet.
" So are you going to bring out dinner I'm starving, woman," exclaimed my dad pounding on the table. I giggled cause my mom simply rolled her eyes walking to the kitchen bringing out the plates of steak, roast asparagus, mashed potatoes and gravy, biscuits, and cups of water. My eyes widened at all the food. Damn, mom went all out. Which leads me to wonder, what are they up to? I can even smell a dessert in the oven, and if it's my favorite than their up to something and it can't be anything good.
" Okay, Bon Appetite! Eat up Scarly," said my mom placing the food on the table. I narrowed my eyes at her as she called me Scarly, she knows I hate that nickname. Usually she calls me Scarlett, Scar, or Red because my name is a color, but never Scarly something is up.
" Okay, what's up guys? You are acting strange I mean you never call me Scarly and dad you didn't even curse me out when I said the Steelers are the best team?" I said looking at both of them with narrowed eyes as they both looked at each other with wide eyes.
" Nothing is wrong Red. We just have something very important to discuss with you after dinner," said my dad starting to eat. Ah ha! I knew something was up nothing gets by me!
" Okay, but don't forget to tell me after what it is about," I said starting to dig in to my food.
After dinner, we all moved to the living room to sit down and talk about the "very important thing" as my dad puts it.
" Okay, so as you know your mother and I are best friends with Catherine and Robert King, right?" Questioned my father sitting next to my mother putting his arm around her shoulder. Awww love! I thought back to Cat and Rob I met them when I was just a little girl, but I see them less often because I moved out. But I love them like my second parents, which is why I don't get why dad is asking me this?
" Yeah, I know that you guys are best friend with Cat and Rob, what about it?" I said with a look of confusion.
" Well they have a son, Cameron, and he's about your age just a 3 years older than you. So he's only 25 years old. He owns King Corporation now that Rob retired to spend more time with Cat," said my mom with a big smile.
" Okay, but why are you telling me this I know who Cam is I met him once when I was little. Oh and another time when Lexi, Cam's sister was born. Speaking about Lexi isn't her 19th birthday coming up?" I questioned still confused as to where this conversation is going.
" Yes, her birthday is in about a week, but about Cameron. So, as you know Cameron isn't married yet and he isn't getting any younger. And you haven't had a boyfriend I the last year. So....," said my mom avoiding my eyes, but still smiling really hard.
" Sooo what? Come on spit it out already," I said almost shouting I can't take all this suspense.
" You and Cameron are going to get married!!" Shouted my mom basically jumping in her seat. Wait, WHAT!!!
" Excuse me, what did you say?" I said feeling like the room suddenly got hotter.
" I said--," mom said before I cut her off.
" No, no, no I heard you. But why in the world would I marry a man that I don't even know. I'm barely 22 years old! I want to choose my own husband! Please don't make me marry him!" I said shouting while standing up.
" Cat and I have already discussed this we want our children to be married to each other. Plus your dad and Rob already wrote a contract that states you must be married for 5 years and more and after that if you want you can get a divorce. And also you must live together," exclaimed an overly excited mom.
" No! Daddy, please I don't want to get married make this all stop. Please Daddy!" I said with my puppy dog eyes as tears rolled down my cheeks.
" I'm sorry Scar the contract is already written. And you know I want the best for my baby girl, I've known Cameron since he was small and he is perfect for you. He needs someone in his life, he rarely smiles or laughs and he is always in the office. He is hard working and I know he can take care of you," said my dad almost caving in but my mom have him a stern look. I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I need to get out of here and go to my condo and just think about this with a big tub of ice cream and some football and the Vampire Diaries.
" I'm gonna go, I need time to think about this. It's a lot to take in. Plus I have a photo shoot in the morning." I said wiping away my tears and going to hug my mom and dad goodbye. I'm not mad at them I know they just want what's best for me, but I think they have it wrong this time.
" Oh, by the way Red you and your father and I are meeting Cameron and his family on Friday over dinner at 7:00 PM. Don't be late and dress fancy we're going to a elegant restaurant," said my mom as she and my dad walked me to my White Range Rover.
" But Friday I have a photo shoot at 6:00 PM because the photographer barely gets in from the airport at 4:00 PM. So I'm going to be a little late, but I'll be there," I said getting into my car.
" Bye, we love you sweetheart. Drive safely and remember Friday at 7," said mom as I drove away. I sighed as I was driving to my condo listening to All About that Bass.
I pulled up to my parking space and stepped out of my car. Walking to the entrance, I stepped onto the elevator pushing the number 15. I live on the top floor and I'm the only one who lives on the top floor, so the elevator opens up to my condo.
I trudged my tired self into my room as I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I changed into my powder pink lacy nightgown from Victoria's Secret, that's why I like modeling for them they let you have the clothes after you model them. I snuggled into my soft covers as I fell asleep thinking about this whole marriage thing. This is going to be a disaster!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Cameron King to the side>>>