Prologue

Crackling flames licked at rustic stone walls, coating them with soot. Pungent gasoline leaked from a bright blood red gas canister, the trail leading to a figure sat down on a rotten bench near by. Curled long pale fingers gripped the handle of the canister; they we're almost spider like. On each knuckle was a rough faded symbol, 'xoxo', clearly self tattooed. The skin was still slightly red and puffy. Sore.
"Still setting churches on fire dude?" Calling out of the neighboring bushes, another figure emerged.
The pyromaniac spat in response, though jokingly. "Still being a stalker creep, dude?" He turned his face to the other, his gaze piercing. His eyes glimmered so bright in the haze of the fire it was hard to tell if his eyes were just as amber, or even more so.
Barking a laugh, the so-called stalker responded, cockily tilting his head up to the side. "You're not that hard to track, man. Everywhere you go you leave something behind." He swayed his hips, a grin plastering his chapped lips.
"Sometimes I wish I left you behind in that hellhole." Narrowing his pointed brows, he stood up, dusting whatever ash and bits of splintered wood that may have caught onto his baggy black pants. Grumbling, he dragged his feet over to the much taller man. "Why are you even following me again, Grey?"
Laughing once again, Grey circled the other, twirling as he did so. "Don't be like that Elijah! As for following you.. your life interests me!~" In a turn, his emerald eyes darkened and caught with the shorter mans own. "Also," a sickening grin stretched his face, distorting it, "you should know you can't get rid of me by now."