.1.

-Shinsou POV (age 13)-

[I sat down in the back seat of the car and looked at my dad. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Well, kiddo, we're going to go to the grocery store for now, but maybe we can stop for ice cream on the way back?" He smiled at me and pet my head. "We'll see what happens." He turned back towards the front of the car and adjusted the mirror. I took out my phone and played this cat game i had called Neko Atsume. Not gonna explain it.

I sighed and looked out the window. I don't feel good. "What's up? You look a little down." Dad said. He turned the key and started the car. "Nothing. ...Just breathing." I said. He laughed. "Alright fair enough, but if there is something wrong then you can tell me." He drove the car out into the road. I gripped my shirt. I really don't feel good. I took a deep breath and watched our neighbors walking by. I felt uneasy.

He turned onto the high way and I closed my eye's. "...Dad... I don't feel so good..." I mumbled. "Feeling carsick?" I nodded. "I think so.." He looked back at me and handed me a water bottle. "Here, drink some water and look out the window, okay?" I took the water bottle from his hand and took off the lid. "Alright..."

He smiled and turned back towards the road. "Oh shit-" He swerved the car to the side and we hit the concrete barrier next to the high way. Glass shattered and got everywhere. I looked at dad, who was now knocked out cold. "DAD!" I yelled. We slowly started to tilt off the edge. "DAD!!! WAKE UP!!" I took off my seatbelt and hit on the window on the other side of the car. "HELP! JESUS CHRIST- HELP US!" Cars were stopping and trying their best to keep us from falling. They tried to open the doors but they were smashed shut. The car slowly fell off the side and I screamed.

Everything was blurry after that. There was blood everywhere... flashing lights from an ...ambulance... I think.. I remember being asked a few questions. "What's your name?"
"Can you say your name?"
"Can you speak?"
"Can you move?"
"Stay with me, okay?"

"Remain conscious. Please kid, you have to stay awake." They said. "Your gonna be okay kid, but you need to stay conscious. Don't pass out on me!" Everything hurt... I saw a few pro hero's there too... One stayed in the ambulance with me. I think it was.. Present Mic... Maybe... Or all might... They looked simmaler at that point and time. I tried my best to stay awake. But it could only last for so long. I closed my eye's slowly. "Kid! Stay with us! Don't pass out! It'll be okay, we just need you to stay awake for a few more minutes!" I think... The Pro Hero said... Or the doctor... I don't know. "I..... Can't....." I mumbled. "Come on, kid! Be strong!" I shouldn't have taken off my seatbelt.. Then things would hurt less. "Kid, stay with us.. Your only 13... Come on..." I couldn't stay awake any longer. "..."

"...Kid...?"]

[Heyo. I know it's a bad start but in my defense starting any story is difficult. I promise it will get better. Bye. Wear your seat belt.]