.3.

-Shinsou POV(13 years old)-

"You are a worthless little shit. You should've died instead of your father. He deserved do much better. Not you." She growled. She started the car and mumbled under her breath.

"I know. I'm sorry." I said quietly.

"It's your fault he's dead! You distracted him!" She pulled the car over and grabbed my wrist.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"Don't be sorry." She hissed. She dragged me inside the house and pushed me away from her. "Don't even talk to me. Just go to your room."

"...okay..." I walked up to my room and shut to door gently. I starred at the ground. "It is my fault isnt it..." I collapsed onto my bed and broke down sobbing. "My fault... My fault.."

My fault.
________________________

"I don't want you here anymore but i have to take care of you for some reason. You Lil shit." She picked at her food and glared at me.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly. "You better be." She grumbled.

"She's just upset.. She's a good person. Everyone has a little good in them.. Right?" I starred at the table. "I'm going to my room..." I mumbled. "Good riddance." She said. I walked upstairs to my room. I laid on my bed and starred at the ceiling. Every insult she ever called me hit me at once. "You Stupid child."
"Useless little shit."
"Worthless child."
"Die."
"Die."
"Die."
I sat up and starred at the floor. "I'm a stupid, useless, worthless, child, by far the most useless child in this entire world.... Why am i even alive when i am so pointless...." A thought suddenly came to my head.

"What if i killed myself...?"

I looked at my door. "What if i......." I smacked myself in the face. "No. Don't think like that. Things will get better..."

They didn't.