chapter 1

Today i'll be leaving the tree. What i mean is that. When you turn twenty you come out of the tree and they bring you to the alpha to find out If your his mate. Which i'm NOT. Why would the moon Goddess pick a girl like me.

I stepped out of the tree to
see girls rubbing up and down to find perfect clothes. I went and looked in the mirrow to see a naked girl.

I went for clothes, i know there girls like me but i dont want my body exposed.

"Madalin,here this looks about your size"she said
I went for the clothes and went into the bathroom.

I changed into the White crop top and Black ripped Jeans and White converse, I placed my hair in a high ponytail and joined the line that led to the throne room.

I rolled my eyes at the girls infront of me that were stuffing their bra's. I mean seriously stuffing your bra isn't going to make you his mate.

I was now Second in line, feeling confidente that i'm not the alpha's mate i stepped up as the girl infront of me ran away crying.

When i looked up into his Ruby red eyes, it felt like the world stopped, like we were the only two persons left in the world electricity ran throughs my body, igniting my organs. My full mood was suddenly lifted and i felt happy.

" Mate"the alpha growled out

The girls that went already and the ones be side me eyed me with disgust. Two old ladies came in" Everyone out, leave them alone" they said in squeaky old Voice.

I giggled at there voices. The girls relutantly left the room leaving the Alpha and i alone. Out of a hundred girls why did the moon Goddess choose me.

We were in silence for a long time so i decided it was best for me to leave. I turned to walk out.

I was half way towards the door " where do you think your going?!" He shouted, Power and authority dripping from his voice.

I turned around to answer but i bumped into a hard chest. I looked up to see him staring down at me. " I'm Sorry" i said in a low tone. All the anger left his eyes "coral!" He shouted

Then a young woman about in her early twenties came rushing in "carry her to my bedroom and get her into something that does not expose her skin" he said.

I didnt see what was wrong with the clothes." Sir you have found your mate that is marvelous" coral said " Coral just do as i asked" he said in a harsh tone.

She took my hand and led me out of the throne room. After walking up a long flight of steps . We came up on a huge wooden door. Coral turned on the light.

" So how does it feel to be the alpha's mate"coral asked "I dont know " i said honestly ." Any way lets get you cleaned and covered up" Coral said. I think i'm going to like her.

she handed me a White fluffy towel and cleaned underware. I went into the bathroom ,placed the things neatly on the counter.

I took a long warm showers. I dried myself then put on my pantie,but i couldn't pin the bra i went back into the bedroom.

"Coral"i said in a low tone. Then i felt a pair of hand touch my back. I shivered at the touch. The person pinned it .

I turned around to say thank you but the person was gone. That's strange. Then coral came in with a long purple dress.

Best believe it had long sleeves. I threw it on the dress" the alpha wan'ts you to join him for dinner" coral led me to the dinning room.

I sat beside the alpha.
There were alot of food" will you marry me" the alpha said. I froze at his words. " I...I...I

Please remember to
Vote
Share
Comment

Love you song Kang😘