Chapter 2

"I...I...I.. won't" I said. What are you doing madalin. I said to my self " what did you just say" the alpha said in a strong tone.

" Sir, she means to say yes" coral said tapping my shoulder. " Let the girl talk coral" the alpha said " i Just cant, we weren't meant to be together" i said he got up and turned over and plates were shattered then there was blood all over my dress sleeve " sir she's  hurt" coral said he rushed to my side. Lifted me in bridale style. I could tell in his that he was hurt. He placed me on the bed, he ripped my dress sleeve of " here take this" he said i took the pill. Then everything was go black  " what did you give me"  then my head droped on the bed .

*The Next Day*

I woke to a dark room. Does the guy ever let light in here. " Good moring luna" coral said laughing " its just Maddie " i Said in a tired voice.

I zombie walked to the bathroom. I took of my clothes and took a nice warm shower.

I stepped out of the bathroom and went back into the bedroom with a pink towel wrapped around me.

Coral shoved a suit in my face, i eyed it in disgust
A turtle neck long sleeved, baggy blouse and a long jeans.

I look back at her to an apolgetic smile on her face. " Alpha insist that you wear it" i threw my hands in fustration" seriously i'll probably melt in a few hours our so" she giggled and left the room. I grunted and got dressed in the suit. This boy has no taste in fashion.

When i was finished, i plopped down on the bed and took up his laptop. I scrolled through his recently watched movies and saw fifty shades of grey and fifty shades darker and alot of over mature movies. I rolled my eyes, " typical male, always so horny"

Alpha's  P.O.V

Why didnt she want to marry me, fist of all i'm damn Good looking, i've got Royal blood running threw my vains.

The knock on the door took me out of my thoughts. " Come in" it was coral." Lord your a little too hard on Maddie,dont you think" she said

Sometimes i want to just tear here to pieces " i'll treat her how i want, so get your noiesy self out of my office" i said in a very harsh tone.

She nodded then left at once. I was typing up a  letter when the door pushed open " what the hell is wrong with you"

I'm Sorry this chapter was very short but trust me i had my reasons.

Please remember to
Vote
Share
comment

Love you song Kang😘